The Student Room Group

If you could chose would you rather be a girl or a guy?

Scroll to see replies

I can't imagine myself not being a girl so...I'd rather be a girl.
Original post by SnowMiku
I can't imagine myself not being a girl so...I'd rather be a girl.

good answer :tongue:
Original post by sunny.side.up
good answer :tongue:

I would rather be a girl then a guy ..........
A girl definitely, everyone looks after us
Original post by chopingirl

I no I am a girl .....
l am a guy and l am staying a guy far to many girls/woman get no respect
Original post by j-e-s-s-i-c-a
I would rather be a girl then a guy ..........

whys that?

Original post by chopingirl

wdym
Original post by Scottishlad888
l am a guy and l am staying a guy far to many girls/woman get no respect

Men have no respect for woman .
Men have no respect for woman .

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with men but I feel that that's an over-generalisation.
Original post by Rufus the red
I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with men but I feel that that's an over-generalisation.

What .Some man are rude .
What .Some man are rude .

I'm not disagreeing with that but you said all men before and I just wanted to say that most guys have plenty of respect for women.

Your sweet ...
I'm not disagreeing with that but you said all men before and I just wanted to say that most guys have plenty of respect for women.

Do you .
Do you .

Hmm I dunno, as a guy you are excepted to be strong, tough and all those "manly" things. If we exhibit any signs of fear, weakness or emotions we often get called out for it but with girls....nah it's totally fine for them.
Original post by AnaClarkson
Probably a guy, I'd love to be a ft taller and not get cold as often. :biggrin:

You can learn to appreciate the cold, it is not something you either have or don't have. Women are just as capable of being resistant (I thrive in the cold); it is a mental disposition that you have to change.
Original post by calorimetry
You can learn to appreciate the cold, it is not something you either have or don't have. Women are just as capable of being resistant (I thrive in the cold); it is a mental disposition that you have to change.

If I already had the experience of being a girl and knew how it was, I would choose to come back as a guy simply because I would know exactly how to pick up girls and the subtleties of it all lol.

If I was being reborn with no knowledge/experience of my time as a girl, I’d choose to be a girl.
Original post by Bbles
If I already had the experience of being a girl and knew how it was, I would choose to come back as a guy simply because I would know exactly how to pick up girls and the subtleties of it all lol.

If I was being reborn with no knowledge/experience of my time as a girl, I’d choose to be a girl.

are you a guy or a girl

Quick Reply

Latest