The Student Room Group

Swansea Uni Accomodation

so anyone looking for a flatmate/roommate for november
Original post by expensivegurl
so anyone looking for a flatmate/roommate for november

Me :smile:
Insta dm @aidenkeryn
If you’re looking for accommodation on Bay Campus, 1 bed flat with own kitchen, en-suite!Let me know and we can get in contact! The flat is available now and it’s on campus!
Hello everyone at Swansea, is there anyone looking for a room swap on bay campus? Currently own a premium, alcohol allowed en-suite accommodation on Bay. I am looking for a quiet en-suite accommodation of any size on Bay. Let me know
Original post by Meera1298
If you’re looking for accommodation on Bay Campus, 1 bed flat with own kitchen, en-suite!Let me know and we can get in contact! The flat is available now and it’s on campus!

would a room swap be possible?
How much is your rent? Because I am not living there at the moment
Original post by LonelyBoy123
would a room swap be possible?
How much is your rent? Because I am not living there at the moment

it is £158 per week. How come you are not here but have a room?
it is £158 per week. How come you are not here but have a room?

Due to COVID travel restrictions I have not been able to travel to Swansea to study!

I am not sure how a room swap works but I can let the uni know if you would like to rent my flat?
Due to COVID travel restrictions I have not been able to travel to Swansea to study!

I am not sure how a room swap works but I can let the uni know if you would like to rent my flat?

thats unlucky, are you planning on cancelling your contract for the flat if you cant find anyone?
thats unlucky, are you planning on cancelling your contract for the flat if you cant find anyone?

I have already cancelled the contract and the uni said that either they find a replacement or I find a replacement otherwise I have to pay the full 40 weeks! So I’m desperate!!
I have already cancelled the contract and the uni said that either they find a replacement or I find a replacement otherwise I have to pay the full 40 weeks! So I’m desperate!!

That's a horrible situation :frown:, unfortunately if I take your tenancy we would probably have to swap contracts meaning that you would have to pay 40 weeks for a premium room instead of your flat. Premium room is however cheaper and probably easier to find tenants for though. I can try contacting accommodation to double check though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending