Im done with school

Watch
Strugglingatlife
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am so done with school. It just seems so useless at this point. I get so much stress and anxiety from it. I hate school. I just wanna miss out on it now cuz no matter what i do to complete the ****ing work it will never be enough for these teachers. I’ve been missing it since tueaday. For the right reasons too. I dont even regret it. I hate school so much and i dont want to go anymore.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Strugglingatlife)
I am so done with school. It just seems so useless at this point. I get so much stress and anxiety from it. I hate school. I just wanna miss out on it now cuz no matter what i do to complete the ****ing work it will never be enough for these teachers. I’ve been missing it since tueaday. For the right reasons too. I dont even regret it. I hate school so much and i dont want to go anymore.
I'm really sorry to hear this. Have you spoken to anybody about how you're feeling - parents, friends, a support person at your school? What year are you in?
Mr T 999
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
School sucks. Just drop out and do gcses at home. You still gain the same qualification but without any of the stress or teachers bs.
Strugglingatlife
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m in year 12. I have talked to my parents and they’re telling me to just go somewhere else but im just done with studies now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.31%
I'm not sure (59)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (371)
29.33%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (617)
48.77%

Watched Threads