Amina773663
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have to apply to dentistry by the 15th of October I have just under three weeks weeks to write my personal statement.
Can anyone help me or do an online call to help me write it up I am completely clueless I am just trying to sort out volunteering for the meantime and do some extra reading for dentistry.
I have not don’t my ucat and am struggling to sort out the test.
Can anyone recommend anything that can help me and is it too late to apply?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amina773663)
I have to apply to dentistry by the 15th of October I have just under three weeks weeks to write my personal statement.
Can anyone help me or do an online call to help me write it up I am completely clueless I am just trying to sort out volunteering for the meantime and do some extra reading for dentistry.
I doubt anyone would have time to do that for you for free; and of course advertising if against TSR rules.

Read some example Dentistry PS and see how others do it: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wik...nal_Statements

TSR will also review your final PS draft for free: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4237154

I have not don’t my ucat and am struggling to sort out the test.
Can anyone recommend anything that can help me and is it too late to apply?
When is your UCAT? Have you registered / booked already? If not then you are too late.
Amina773663
Rep:
?
I will pay for it if needed as I’m really wanting to apply this year and it’s not long until the deadline
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will pay for it if needed as I’m really wanting to apply this year and it’s not long until the deadline
You're too late, it's past the deadline already.

You must have registered before 17th September noon; and you have until 30th September to choose where and when to take the test. If you haven't paid (i.e. registered), it's too late.

Seeing as there is soo much that you need to do, taking a gap year is not a bad thing at all.
Amina773663
Rep:
?
I have went on the website it’s not letting me register and says it’s closed I thought the latest was the 30th of September.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have went on the website it’s not letting me register and says it’s closed I thought the latest was the 30th of September.
Read the post above yours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.4%
I'm not sure (59)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.2%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (613)
48.77%

Watched Threads