Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    BANK HOILDAY!!!

Just when our bank accounts are reach the red, this glorious double pay (or whatever) comes along in the nick of time to rescue us.....

then we are go mad when anyone mention the word SALES!!!!!!

AMG would like to mention she has been given 24 hours this week double pay (equalling 48 hours) and now she's ill *ACHOOOOOOOOOO*
    Edit- She would also like to comment this is 1900th post.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. When was the bank holiday?

I'm working next Tuesday.

Double pay love <3

ReputationRep:
    Monday and Tuesday next week are bank holidays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joesharp)
    Monday and Tuesday next week are bank holidays
    I know they are. But I read the first thread as her already having worked a bank holiday. And for 24 hours.

That's what I'm confused about.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the red...and i'm too lazy to work...that's me screwed...no double pay to save me...damn you christmas presents, gig tickets and beer!! damn you to hell!!

ReputationRep:
    No double pay where I work :hmpf: only a £25 bonus if u do over 6 hours - sounds generous, but would get far more if they paid us double like loads of other places do

not fair

ReputationRep:
    I was in the red (not in the bank's eyes, but they don't know how much I owe my friends) until my uncle gave me forty quid earlier.

So I will be going for that drink after work tomorrow....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    I was in the red (not in the bank's eyes, but they don't know how much I owe my friends) until my uncle gave me forty quid earlier.

So I will be going for that drink after work tomorrow....

you're just a non stop smugness/gloating machine aren't you? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    you're just a non stop smugness/gloating machine aren't you? :mad:

Yes.

Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I have 1 day left to recover from this cold...and guess what...

work phoned me today to see if I wanted to work despite knowing I have a cold....lol!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.