The Student Room Group

Describe your dream career.

go on

Scroll to see replies

Something that helps people
soooooo...a nurse/doctor right?
Original post by hello9612
Something that helps people

thats wondeful! :smile: anything in specific career wise?
Reply 4
Artist, but it's so unrealistic in our current world :frown:
Reply 5
Its unrealistic, but Id love to own a fox or horse rescue :love:
Cant imagine that would pay too well though so Ill settle for something else.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Its unrealistic, but Id love to own a fox or horse rescue :love:
Cant imagine that would pay too well though so Ill settle for something else.

that sounds so nice! :proud: maybe you could do it on the side?
your gonna be one good frickin' doctor!!! :thumbsup: i wish i could be your patient :puppyeyes:
I think im lacking Vitamin U can you help?
Original post by dj_ad_1
I think im lacking Vitamin U can you help?

goooooddd oneee dude :cool:
How do I unsprain my ankle?
thankkk youuuuuuuu :awesome: i would wanna get sick if it meant i got to see u! :yes:
I'd like to own a radio repair shop. Seems like the perfect atmosphere and a level of work I enjoy (manual work with no time rush).
However because we live in a society which pays more to the man filling out the forms than it does to the man fixing the sewage systems, I'm aiming to work in high business positions in a HR / Finance or Marketing position or consultancy. I've always enjoyed small companies with culture>profit though.
A Neurosurgeon, neurologists, neuroscientist or pharmacist
Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, or something along the lines of therapy. Becoming a Counselling Psychologist was a dream of mine but I'm just thinking more towards realistic options now.
fkjhwiugh4ho3rghorhg :blush:
Original post by 2_versions
I'd like to own a radio repair shop. Seems like the perfect atmosphere and a level of work I enjoy (manual work with no time rush).
However because we live in a society which pays more to the man filling out the forms than it does to the man fixing the sewage systems, I'm aiming to work in high business positions in a HR / Finance or Marketing position or consultancy. I've always enjoyed small companies with culture>profit though.

Entirely agree. I'd love to be paid just to tinker with stuff, repair things and make items but it wouldn't be that financially viable I'd I think I'll only be able to do it as a side project or hobby.
Original post by Rufus the red
Entirely agree. I'd love to be paid just to tinker with stuff, repair things and make items but it wouldn't be that financially viable I'd I think I'll only be able to do it as a side project or hobby.

Yeah, simple living. Plus my town is on the outskirt of a big city so it's always busy in town but not a big place at all. There's a market too and plenty of elderly people. Perfect for looking out the window while soldering or something. Maybe in another life. :u:
helps people, good work life balance and fits in with being a parent
Original post by 2_versions

that sounds soooo cool! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest