The Student Room Group

What should I text back?

A girl was very interested and crazy for me and as soon as I show interest she is has lost interest and talking to her in person is really difficult as it seems like she doesn't even want to talk to me and she has lost interest. This has been going on for about 5 days ever since I went to her house and we just chilled. I thought it went well and it was nice.

She has hi just messaged me saying sorry if I was being offish today I didn't mean to be rude.

how should I respond to this message. should I say it's fine or say that yh I noticed you were being weird

what should I text back
Reply 1
I think we're the same person!!!!!!
Happened to me in nov/dec 2019
leave her asap
Reply 2
Original post by Suarev
I think we're the same person!!!!!!
Happened to me in nov/dec 2019
leave her asap

haha yh it she was really in to me and I didn't like her at first now I do and she pretty much knows that I like her now and now that I have shown interest it feels like she doesn't like me anymore. how should I respond to her text
Maybe just say that you hope all is ok with her - so you’re kinda saying you noticed she’s a bit off and you’re concerned - she’s probably more likely to respond to that rather than ‘why are you being weird with me?’
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
look, lemme tell u what happened with me-
so im kind of a singer and she was one too.....and she kinda liked me after my auditions(the first time she saw me) and I could see that look in her eyes too......I wasn't really interested in the beginning until a friend of hers told me that she was into me and really wanted something to happen......so we started chatting(where we both admitted liking each other) and stufff, met a lotta times......and then after 2-3 weeks, out of nowhere, I get to know that she likes someone else and doesn't like me anymore.........this means that she liked me cuz of my voice and I wasn't the person I expected her to be........ ultimately I think it's the same in ur case, If something like this happened

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending