The Student Room Group

advice on what to text back

A girl was very interested and crazy for me and as soon as I show interest she is has lost interest and talking to her in person is really difficult as it seems like she doesn't even want to talk to me and she has lost interest. This has been going on for about 5 days ever since I went to her house and we just chilled. I thought it went well and it was nice.

She has hi just messaged me saying sorry if I was being offish today I didn't mean to be rude.

how should I respond to this message. should I say it's fine or say that yh I noticed you were being weird

what should I text back
Original post by Jim 121
A girl was very interested and crazy for me and as soon as I show interest she is has lost interest and talking to her in person is really difficult as it seems like she doesn't even want to talk to me and she has lost interest. This has been going on for about 5 days ever since I went to her house and we just chilled. I thought it went well and it was nice.

She has hi just messaged me saying sorry if I was being offish today I didn't mean to be rude.

how should I respond to this message. should I say it's fine or say that yh I noticed you were being weird

what should I text back

If i were in your situation, I would ask if she's okay - something more might be going on, you never know :frown:
Something like 'I shouldn't don't repost threads' seems fitting.

Quick Reply

Latest