Will an interested guy always set up the next day before the last one ends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Third date with this guy. At the end of the first and second date he arranged the next date and mentioned things we could do in the future.
However this date he didn’t mentioned doing anything in the future and made no mention of another date.
He walked me to the train station and asked me to text him when I got home. I’m not home yet so I haven’t.
I did ask him if he wants to see me again and he said yeah but I don’t think that means anything as he hasn’t done anything to set anything up.
The date lasted the whole day and he had the opportunity to end it sooner if he’d wanted to.
Considering he’d already set up the next date on the two previous occasions can I safely assume he’s not wanting to see me again?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, plenty of guys wait at least a couple of hours.
A lot of people are now being very cautious about arranging dates and hookups during the pandemic.
Not just due to fear of catching covid or infecting others, finances are also a big issue with so many people on reduced hours or furlough.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Third date with this guy. At the end of the first and second date he arranged the next date and mentioned things we could do in the future.
However this date he didn’t mentioned doing anything in the future and made no mention of another date.
He walked me to the train station and asked me to text him when I got home. I’m not home yet so I haven’t.
I did ask him if he wants to see me again and he said yeah but I don’t think that means anything as he hasn’t done anything to set anything up.
The date lasted the whole day and he had the opportunity to end it sooner if he’d wanted to.
Considering he’d already set up the next date on the two previous occasions can I safely assume he’s not wanting to see me again?
Nope. I wouldnt waste time overtthinking it.
No need to be so passive.
Either leave it a week as he knows where you are or if you want to force a decision be proactive and just ask him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise