ivaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
recommend universities to study nursing for 2021?
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ivaaa)
recommend universities to study nursing for 2021?
Hi

Best thing to do is make up a list on which ones you wanting to goto for nursing as all universities will teach you the same nursing skills as everywhere else as they are guided by the regulation set out by the NMC.

Once you chosen which ones you wanting to goto then research what they offering you.
ivaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tracey_W)
Hi

Best thing to do is make up a list on which ones you wanting to goto for nursing as all universities will teach you the same nursing skills as everywhere else as they are guided by the regulation set out by the NMC.

Once you chosen which ones you wanting to goto then research what they offering you.
NICE advice thank you but i was mostly worried about the quality of the lectures, support and facilities. Has been hard for me to make a decision
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ivaaa)
NICE advice thank you but i was mostly worried about the quality of the lectures, support and facilities. Has been hard for me to make a decision
Every university obviously do things differently but lectures are generally split between practical / theory as well as lectures.
If you need any particular support them you'll need to ask the university if they can provide you with any support you may need,
Generally the facilities are quite good for students, as said previously look into researching what they provide worth everything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads