The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2020/21

Applications opened today.

Just sent mine off, takes about 10 minutes to fill out, currently waiting for the tests to unlock.
Reply 1
Original post by Double.00
Got my test results with this

“Although there is a degree alignment between your work style preferences and the workplace demands of the Fast Stream, this was inconsistent. Overall, there was less of a match between the way you prefer to work and the Fast Stream role requirements than the majority of other candidates. You may wish to reflect on your preferences and behaviours in the workplace and whether the Fast Stream can fully satisfy what you are looking for”

Absolute shattered, second year in a row, failed by robot. They don’t really care much about work experience or skill set you can provide unless you meet a very narrow requirement to pass the personality questionnaire

I've done two of the initial 4 tests. The second one was really tiring to do, took me an one and a half hours. I guessed towards the last few questions because it was tough. I'll do the last two tonight.
Iv done all the test and feed back have all been ok from the robot . I guess the questions from the thinking /math test tbh. Now just waiting for them all to be reviewed and if I am through to the next stage
Reply 3
I completed the 4 online tests as well. It took many many hours and I am exhausted to be honest. The good thing about the process is that you are effectively applying for four different roles but I do feel the testing is excessive.

The FAQ says they should have given the results out by October. I feel I've done well enough to get through to the next round of testing but who knows.
Original post by 0le
I completed the 4 online tests as well. It took many many hours and I am exhausted to be honest. The good thing about the process is that you are effectively applying for four different roles but I do feel the testing is excessive.

The FAQ says they should have given the results out by October. I feel I've done well enough to get through to the next round of testing but who knows.

Yes I’m sure you have. Not heard anything have you as per faq technically should be before Thursday
Reply 5
Okay, got through to the next round of testing. This will make it six tests in total. Absolute joke if you ask me but yeah...
Original post by 0le
Okay, got through to the next round of testing. This will make it six tests in total. Absolute joke if you ask me but yeah...

Lol your quite right it’s a lot of tests goodluck
Iv still not heard back
Reply 7
Original post by Anisablue
Lol your quite right it’s a lot of tests goodluck
Iv still not heard back

I realized there is now a sticky so I will post there. Good luck to you too :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending