anaturner
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
edit; found another thread answering this and don’t know to delete this one so ignore it
Last edited by anaturner; 3 weeks ago
stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
the 'cliche' TSR question has returned
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How are you going to mention UCL and LSE but not Imperial 😤

On a slightly more serious note...

whenever I google ‘top universities’ the lists are almost always based off of a multitude of factors like accommodation, student life etc, and I can’t find a list that just looks at what the ‘best’ unis are.
So instead of a list based on at least vaguely measurable factors, you want a list based on... what?
Really this should tell you that there's not much point in your question. If your pushy family won't give you a list of family-approved™ universities then just apply to the ones you actually want to got o.
anaturner
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
the 'cliche' TSR question has returned
lol i’m new to this and this sorta thing is what this website is for sooo don’t judge 😳
Torigracex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Genuinely, just look at the various rankings you can find online. There most likely won’t be anyone on the site who knows enough about every single uni that they could tell you right off the top of their head. If you want more information on each individual uni you’re better off asking students, whether that be personally to them or posting individual threads on TSR
Isha8080
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Imperial, oxbridge, UCL, LSE, Manchester and St Andrews I think
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You could use the Complete University Guide which has made their own judgements. However there will be minimal difference in the top 20-25 and generally include Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, LSE, Durham, St Andrews, Warwick, Lancaster, Loughborough, Bath, Exeter, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Southampton, Birmingham and a few others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (45)
15.85%
I'm not sure (8)
2.82%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
35.21%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.41%
I'm not a current university student (127)
44.72%

Watched Threads