Can’t forget guy who rejected me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had a crush on a guy at work . We ended up speaking at a work party. A year He added me on Snapchat . We went on a date, but on the date he kept talking about how other women were attractive . I foolishly asked for another date and he didn’t want one .

For some reason I can’t get this feeling of not feeling good enough out of my head and I feel embarrassed . I’ve got low self confidence as it is.

Any tips to forget this ?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a crush on a guy at work . We ended up speaking at a work party. A year He added me on Snapchat . We went on a date, but on the date he kept talking about how other women were attractive . I foolishly asked for another date and he didn’t want one .

For some reason I can’t get this feeling of not feeling good enough out of my head and I feel embarrassed . I’ve got low self confidence as it is.

Yes, work through a self esteem boosting course or book and get some hobbies!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks 😊
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

He is the one that has lost out
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Understand that it is not your fault. It's easy to go into this rabbit hole of blaming yourself saying stuff about yourself like "I'm not good enough" or "no one will like me" etc. NONE of that is true. You are two individuals on different paths and for a while, your paths crossed over - you made each other happy and that was a very very nice moment. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever - some people are just meant to teach you a lesson. Once you've acknowledged that you're on two different paths going in different directions, you'll be ready to build up your confidence. Good luck, you'll be fine! :hugs:
Last edited by Hellohsjakodsmka; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Understand that it is not your fault. It's easy to go into this rabbit hole of blaming yourself saying stuff about yourself like "I'm not good enough" or "no one will like me" etc. NONE of that is true. You are two individuals on different paths and for a while, your paths crossed over - you made each other happy and that was a very very nice moment. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever - some people are just meant to teach you a lesson. Once you've acknowledged that you're on two different paths going in different directions, you'll be ready to build up your confidence. Good luck, you'll be fine! :hugs:
Bless you thank
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
He is the one that has lost out
Thanks , I reckon so 😊
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bless you thank
Any time (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads