Education Section Won't Let Me Mark It As Finished

Watch
Malumper2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I won't graduate high school until June and I have my ACT test scheduled for February, both of these facts I added to my Education section. Another Student Room member advised me that doing this would be fine as long as I put that the ACT test was "pending" and the date I intend to take the test. But now my Education section won't allow me to mark it as finished. The reason is "cannot complete section as either: one or more schools/colleges and/or qualifications are invalid/incomplete, or one or more fields on this page are invalid/incomplete". What do I do? I can't change the date of my graduation or my ACT test, I'm in the earliest slot available to me for the ACT test.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Malumper2003)
I won't graduate high school until June and I have my ACT test scheduled for February, both of these facts I added to my Education section. Another Student Room member advised me that doing this would be fine as long as I put that the ACT test was "pending" and the date I intend to take the test. But now my Education section won't allow me to mark it as finished. The reason is "cannot complete section as either: one or more schools/colleges and/or qualifications are invalid/incomplete, or one or more fields on this page are invalid/incomplete". What do I do? I can't change the date of my graduation or my ACT test, I'm in the earliest slot available to me for the ACT test.
PQ may be able to advise you later
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not likely that the pending result is causing this error. Click into each school/college you've added to look for warnings that the information is incomplete.
If the school/college entries look fine then click into each qualification to check for the same.
Make sure you've filled in everything on the education overview page too - the highest qualification drop down needs to be changed.
Malumper2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What does the highest qualification drop down need to be changed to then? I have Below Honours Degree Levels currently. And thank you for responding.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What does the highest qualification drop down need to be changed to then? I have Below Honours Degree Levels currently. And thank you for responding.
That's right then
It must be something else that's missing within either your school/college info or your qualifications info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads