Girls

Watch
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Girls, what is something you wish boys would understand?
Always Confused?
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wish guys (my boyfriend in particular) would understand that sometimes girls just want attention, like we just want cuddles and kisses and hugs and that not everything has to be sex this, or sex that.
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That period cramps and childbirth are definitely worse than getting kicked in the balls. Even if (emphasis on the if) the severity of the pain is worse when getting kicked in the balls, that pain lasts for a few mins. Period pains and childbirth are looonngggg and painful. And they must have done something to get kicked in the balls so just don’t put yourself in that position. We don’t have that choice :lol:
Last edited by Chopinnocturne31; 1 month ago
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To all the boys (not everyone ofc) that think having a male best friend is wrong, there’s nothing wrong with it
Always Confused?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Always Confused?)
I wish guys (my boyfriend in particular) would understand that sometimes girls just want attention, like we just want cuddles and kisses and hugs and that not everything has to be sex this, or sex that.
Does anybody have any advice on that?
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
That period cramps and childbirth are definitely worse than getting kicked in the balls. Even if (emphasis on the if) the severity of the pain is worse when getting kicked in the balls, that pain lasts for a few mins. Period pains and childbirth are looonngggg and painful. And they must have done something to get kicked in the balls so just don’t put yourself in that position. We don’t have that choice :lol:
The pain from getting kicked in the balls lasts longer than a few mins. It's really impossible for anyone who hasn't had both happen to comment on which is more painful (that's nobody).
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anybody have any advice on that?
Tell him?
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That period cramps and childbirth are definitely worse than getting kicked in the balls. Even if (emphasis on the if) the severity of the pain is worse when getting kicked in the balls, that pain lasts for a few mins.
It's factually evidenced that being kicked in the balls is the highest amount of pain the body is capable of enduring. The scientists proved this, in the labs. :innocent:
Always Confused?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Tell him?
see, now i've tried that, but he just doesn't get it. we've been together for a year but like.. *sigh* he does not get it.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
see, now i've tried that, but he just doesn't get it. we've been together for a year but like.. *sigh* he does not get it.
Then either put up with it or break up with him. Unfortunately, there's nothing else you can do.
Always Confused?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Then either put up with it or break up with him. Unfortunately, there's nothing else you can do.
You're very direct and honest. I like that, it's nice. I might think about that.
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The pain from getting kicked in the balls lasts longer than a few mins. It's really impossible for anyone who hasn't had both happen to comment on which is more painful (that's nobody).
Oh sorry. I thought about how long I should put because I just didn’t know :lol: but still it’s not comparable to the hours/days of childbirth or period cramps.

I agree that it’s impossible to comment on the severity of the pain but the duration makes it much worse for girls

(Original post by 2_versions)
It's factually evidenced that being kicked in the balls is the highest amount of pain the body is capable of enduring. The scientists proved this, in the labs. :innocent:
Source?
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
PRSOM
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Source?
It's common science, like common law, it's not written down but widely recognised. You can't go against the scientists.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh sorry. I thought about how long I should put because I just didn’t know :lol: but still it’s not comparable to the hours/days of childbirth or period cramps.

I agree that it’s impossible to comment on the severity of the pain but the duration makes it much worse for girls

Source?
Being kicked in the balls can hurt for hours/days (although it admittedly gets less painful over time).
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2_versions)
It's common science, like common law, it's not written down but widely recognised. You can't go against the scientists.
This has the equivalent energy of "its just a known fact" :lol:
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by macy_m)
To all the boys (not everyone ofc) that think having a male best friend is wrong, there’s nothing wrong with it
trruueee BUT some women are hypocritical

they dont want their man have a female friend so why should we contradict that yeah??
BUT
some guys are sneaky too soooo hmmmmm this is a tough one
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
This has the equivalent energy of "its just a known fact" :lol:
I mean, it lowkey is :pinch:

Spoiler:
Show
that being said, this debate is for some reason such a big thing, I've never been kicked in the balls and I'm pretty sure 75% of men haven't either. It's just "we have it bad too" chat.
tsrholicc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And yet billions of women kick men's nuts... hundreds of thousands or millions of females do this everyday

I will provide ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back up my claim so dont even bother asking
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tsrholicc)
And yet billions of women kick men's nuts... hundreds of thousands or millions of females do this everyday

I will provide ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back up my claim so dont even bother asking
:rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (177)
14.48%
I'm not sure (56)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (359)
29.38%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (595)
48.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed