The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(Happened today) When a girl is right and your friend is in the wrong and you know it, or if you want to get on the good side of the popular people don't you dare back your friends or each other. (:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
oh here chop this is the thread ive found it hehe

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6619848&page=2

you see what i mean i thought i was annoying you(never said that on there though:colondollar:)

Prsommmm :lol: nooo, you weren’t annoying me at all. I was just being stupid so didnt get the joke :rofl:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
That doesn’t make sense :confused:

it does chop...............are you sure you going to uni chop read it back to yourself:u:
Prsommmm :lol: nooo, you weren’t annoying me at all. I was just being stupid so didnt get the joke :rofl:

can i send yu a pm and can you reply chop please:biggrin:
I agree that it isn’t comparable but it’s mainly guys who seem to say it as soon as a girl complains about period cramps from my experience.

Oof, that last bit sounds painful though 😖

the science has been done before - the pain between both is roughly the same. at least for females, that pain has a positive purpose
Original post by confuseduser
the science has been done before - the pain between both is roughly the same. at least for females, that pain has a positive purpose

Can we see the science?
Original post by Theloniouss
Can we see the science?

Prsom
can i send yu a pm and can you reply chop please:biggrin:

No I will not reply to any of your pms Goldie :hand:
(edited 3 years ago)
No I will not reply to any of your pms Goldie :hand:

oh ok well im gonna stop them anyway so thats ok you should have said earlier before i kept sending them:sigh: wasting my time:colondollar:
oh ok well im gonna stop them anyway so thats ok you should have said earlier before i kept sending them:sigh: wasting my time:colondollar:

Noooooo I was joking :cry:

Spoiler

Noooooo I was joking :cry:

Spoiler

no im not ive sent like 15 pms in last few minutes and you did respond to them but i had no idea you hated it chop so why did you not say it:confused:
no im not ive sent like 15 pms in last few minutes and you did respond to them but i had no idea you hated it chop so why did you not say it:confused:

Meanie :mad:
Meanie :mad:

someones just worked out they were tricked gain but it is the last one cos i think you get angry soon which i dont want so will end it now:rofl:
you two give off a weird energy, it's like watching someone talking to an AI
Original post by 2_versions
you two give off a weird energy, it's like watching someone talking to an AI

lol omg who’s the AI? :rofl:
someones just worked out they were tricked gain but it is the last one cos i think you get angry soon which i dont want so will end it now:rofl:

I don’t get angry Goldie :smug: I will never let it get to 10 though :boxing:
lol family ^^^
I don’t get angry Goldie :smug: I will never let it get to 10 though :boxing:

im stop at 7 for a few days now chop your too nice to trick:biggrin:

...I'll leave it up for interpretation :redface:

does he mean me and you...............i feel a bit worried now:frown:

Latest