pss2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have submitted the UCAS application to my school as i am applying for Medicine. Understandably I have chosen 4 choices of medical schools and the 5th one Economics @ LSE. My concern is that the personal statement is majorly emphasizing the interest in pursuing Medicine. Therefore I would like to know whether LSE would accept a separate personal statement directly to the admissions department, would be grateful if either a LSE rep or someone whom have recent experience in similar circumstance clarify my concern please. Thanks in advance for your time and support. Regards Adam
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pss2)
Hi, I have submitted the UCAS application to my school as i am applying for Medicine. Understandably I have chosen 4 choices of medical schools and the 5th one Economics @ LSE. My concern is that the personal statement is majorly emphasizing the interest in pursuing Medicine. Therefore I would like to know whether LSE would accept a separate personal statement directly to the admissions department, would be grateful if either a LSE rep or someone whom have recent experience in similar circumstance clarify my concern please. Thanks in advance for your time and support. Regards Adam
LSE does not accept supplementary or additional Personal Statements. We will only consider the Personal Statement submitted via UCAS. As your Personal Statement is medicine focused, your application will not be competitively considered for Economics at LSE. Your fifth UCAS choice should be a programme closely related to medicine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (599)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (736)
41.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (351)
19.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.48%

Watched Threads