charlotteldavis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i am currently at uni but have wanted to sit my psychology ocr a level exam because i was unhappy with my grade. i’m meant to be heading home in a week in order to sit my first exam the following monday. BUT i’m self isolating as of a few hours ago because someone who has been in our house lives with someone who went to a party where someone has tested positive. i know it’s not super risky or anything that i may have it but if i do have to self isolate for ten days from now, i’m not quite gonna make it for my exams. what can i do?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by charlotteldavis)
so i am currently at uni but have wanted to sit my psychology ocr a level exam because i was unhappy with my grade. i’m meant to be heading home in a week in order to sit my first exam the following monday. BUT i’m self isolating as of a few hours ago because someone who has been in our house lives with someone who went to a party where someone has tested positive. i know it’s not super risky or anything that i may have it but if i do have to self isolate for ten days from now, i’m not quite gonna make it for my exams. what can i do?
I think what needs to happen is the person who went to the party needs to get tested.
Anyone displaying symptoms gets tested.
You need to get tested.

If they all come back negative you can go.

The alternatives are you break quarantine

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...d-19-infection
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads