Boys ask questions and I’ll answer!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ik there’s loads like this but I’m bored so ask any question and I’ll answer it the best I can. Try to avoid getting your questions censored though otherwise I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

Just for reference I’m a 16 year old girl and I’d say I’m fairly standard so my answers should apply to most girls.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do yall overthink everything?
How would u feel if a guy opened up to you?
What does it mean when she ghosts on you on snap?
What about being a girl concerns you the most?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why do yall overthink everything?
How would u feel if a guy opened up to you?
What does it mean when she ghosts on you on snap?
What about being a girl concerns you the most?
Uhh well I don’t think we overthink everything because tbh I think there’s a lot we don’t notice and then end up overthinking things that we don’t need to lmao anyway.

It depends how close I was to the boy opening up to me, if we knew each other quite well or if I’d just told I’m something a bit private then I think it would be quite sweet that he trusts me enough but if I didn’t know him that well it would be a bit strange.

Most the time when I ghost a guy in sc I’m usually talking to a friend about it so we can discuss what’s happening and how to respond, if I do t really know how to respond so I’m waiting for you to say something else. Or if it’s for a while then maybe she’s not really interested but usually I just need to discuss it w my friends.

The thing that concerns me most is that I’m accidentally going to get pregnant/get an STD because even though condoms are effective the only work 99% of the time and I’m just worried that I’ll be in that 1% it doesn’t work for.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Uhh well I don’t think we overthink everything because tbh I think there’s a lot we don’t notice and then end up overthinking things that we don’t need to lmao anyway.

It depends how close I was to the boy opening up to me, if we knew each other quite well or if I’d just told I’m something a bit private then I think it would be quite sweet that he trusts me enough but if I didn’t know him that well it would be a bit strange.

Most the time when I ghost a guy in sc I’m usually talking to a friend about it so we can discuss what’s happening and how to respond, if I do t really know how to respond so I’m waiting for you to say something else. Or if it’s for a while then maybe she’s not really interested but usually I just need to discuss it w my friends.

The thing that concerns me most is that I’m accidentally going to get pregnant/get an STD because even though condoms are effective the only work 99% of the time and I’m just worried that I’ll be in that 1% it doesn’t work for.
Promise u none of these things are that deep. Just push it to the side and jog one.

Would you ever prioritise a guy over your friends? And if you did why would that be?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do you abuse anonymous?
Anonymous #1
Promise u none of these things are that deep. Just push it to the side and jog one.

Would you ever prioritise a guy over your friends? And if you did why would that be?
For example, if I was with a boy and then my friend started having a heart attack or their parents just got divorced then I would go to help them. But it would be the same the other way around, either my friends or the guy which ever one is more in need at that time is who I would prioritise.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Would you let a guy suck your toes?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When do you think the Elder Scrolls will release? Will Cyberpunk 2077 be a massive letdown? What's a good, cheap graphics card that will play most all games at more than 30fps?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
When do you think the Elder Scrolls will release? Will Cyberpunk 2077 be a massive letdown? What's a good, cheap graphics card that will play most all games at more than 30fps?
2021. Yes. GTX 1060 6 GB.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.51%
I'm not sure (36)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.56%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.53%
I'm not a current university student (387)
48.86%

Watched Threads