what does this mean? - love advice ??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
about a month ago I made a Spotify playlist named " 4 my future boyfren<3" and it's public. I've been adding songs day by day! Today I met (started texting ) a boy from my school who I find very cute !! We kinda flirted A LITTLE BIT! Like very little. We followed each other on spotify and I went to my room and opened my computer. I was listening to Spotify and the app lets you see what someone that you following last listened to, or is listening to. and guess what?!! He was listening to my "4 my future boyfren<3" playlist!!! I have 5 different public playlists and he listened to one of the songs.... and it was one of the bottom songs so he scrolled through it. IM SCREAMING... does this mean anything? or
Cute Kawaii
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No maybe not. Bcuz the flirting was very subtle so he may just b playing around. And he only listened to the songs. I'm rlly sorry if i killed ur mood.🙊🙊
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No it doesn’t. He was probably just curious about your music choices
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Could mean he's checking how significant your songs are. "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and "I'm Getting Married in the Morning" might not just be an indication of a love of musicals....
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Could mean he's checking how significant your songs are. "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and "I'm Getting Married in the Morning" might not just be an indication of a love of musicals....
🤣🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (168)
14.61%
I'm not sure (53)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (338)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.96%
I'm not a current university student (557)
48.43%

Watched Threads