Watch
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Lawdt

Help ya kid fam 🙏🤕

We is unemployed AGAIN fam. Literally was here a year ago. Literally. I was at Amazon logistics this whole year since Nov 2019 everything was good I was in for a promotion getting trained and managed to get area manager references and that before quitting. But I ended up assaulting a few managers here, male btw, I threw boxes and phones and **** so they say, and security followed me, I told them nicely go **** off and the senior manager told me to go home and fill out a report I was like no and handed him my badge. This happened last Friday. So yes. Back onto BENEFITSSSSSD I shall gooooooooo. I should've complied and just got fired though for benefits purposes like qualifying as needy and the waiting period to rejoin the company is a year regardless. Since I quit I'm probably in a wee pickle especially during a lock down when no ones hiring so.....yep. probs gonna be homeless again 👍 I was doing all right too saving up bare dosh and making plans and that but I had a breakdown or summat as usual.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
It's been a while but I'm tagging who I remember yea

🤔🤔🤔

***** not werking like...
Ah wells lol
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh dear.
I’m sorry I don’t have a solution but if you want to talk, you know where I am
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
https://media.tenor.com/images/6a8b3...8a46/tenor.gif

da ****...is this **** working or nah looooool
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Lawdt

Help ya kid fam 🙏🤕

We is unemployed AGAIN fam. Literally was here a year ago. Literally. I was at Amazon logistics this whole year since Nov 2019 everything was good I was in for a promotion getting trained and managed to get area manager references and that before quitting. But I ended up assaulting a few managers here, male btw, I threw boxes and phones and **** so they say, and security followed me, I told them nicely go **** off and the senior manager told me to go home and fill out a report I was like no and handed him my badge. This happened last Friday. So yes. Back onto BENEFITSSSSSD I shall gooooooooo. I should've complied and just got fired though for benefits purposes like qualifying as needy and the waiting period to rejoin the company is a year regardless. Since I quit I'm probably in a wee pickle especially during a lock down when no ones hiring so.....yep. probs gonna be homeless again 👍 I was doing all right too saving up bare dosh and making plans and that but I had a breakdown or summat as usual.
What were you thinking? That this is some sort of fairy tale where behaviour of that caliber is ACCEPTABLE?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
What were you thinking? That this is some sort of fairy tale where behaviour of that caliber is ACCEPTABLE?
It's called personality disorder. You know the **** ppl take pills for? 💊
Last edited by Bang Outta Order; 3 weeks ago
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lawdt

Help ya kid fam 🙏🤕

Sound like a piece of work :pierre:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/47bf...temid=11746329
Newtingz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's called personality disorder. You know the show ppl take pills for? 💊
Do you take responsibility for your actions?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Oh dear.
I’m sorry I don’t have a solution but if you want to talk, you know where I am
Ahh cheers Sam pleasure to see ya again :ashamed:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Newtingz)
Do you take responsibility for your actions?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ex9dTvGwLgOw&s
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Sound like a piece of work :pierre:
Lol I just accept that this is me and... Yea. We gotta figure it out. This is gonna be my life forever. Relationships, friendships and business partnerships will end for me a lot cos I'm just me. Ah well. Shrug.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
https://media.tenor.com/images/9b743...3494/tenor.gif
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
https://media4.giphy.com/media/hv53D...bR1A/giphy.gif
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pm me if you want to talk
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:facepalm: Time to start looking for a new job
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.58%
I'm not sure (8)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (85)
36.8%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.73%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.42%

Watched Threads