Omgcobbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know of any good ABB law universities? or BBB with EPQ? I've looked around and a lot are AAB or AAA, but not many below that that are still considered 'good universities'. I want to avoid London/South East as that's too close to home, so does anyone know of any Unis that fit this criteria?
Isinglass
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not a lawyer and no idea what standing The Lawyer Portal has in the scheme of things, but filtering its list of universities offering the LLB by 'ABB' and 'CUG ranking for Law' gives Liverpool, Keele, Portsmouth and Aston as the first four universities in England (the actual top 4 are all in Scotland).

https://www.thelawyerportal.com/free...-a-university/
EU Yakov
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Omgcobbly)
Does anyone know of any good ABB law universities? or BBB with EPQ? I've looked around and a lot are AAB or AAA, but not many below that that are still considered 'good universities'. I want to avoid London/South East as that's too close to home, so does anyone know of any Unis that fit this criteria?
Probably a lot of the Northern unis - Liverpool, Sheffield, etc
unis like those take in people with worse grades than those advertised on their website
EU Yakov
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Isinglass)
Not a lawyer and no idea what standing The Lawyer Portal has in the scheme of things, but filtering its list of universities offering the LLB by 'ABB' and 'CUG ranking for Law' gives Liverpool, Keele, Portsmouth and Aston as the first four universities in England (the actual top 4 are all in Scotland).

https://www.thelawyerportal.com/free...-a-university/
portsmouth and aston are shite
UEA isn't an AAA uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (195)
29.77%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (109)
16.64%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.85%
I want to meet current students (55)
8.4%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.79%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.54%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.8%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.21%

Watched Threads