The Student Room Group

I need more LGBT friends :)

I'm living in a heterosexual world and I need friends to rant about gay ships and other LGBT struggles with :u:
How old are you
I'm not apart of the LGBT community, but if you want more gay friends just hang out in places where most gay people visit, such as a pride event. I can't help but feel that you believe heterosexuality is somewhat wrong and I do hope that isn't true.
Original post by Snarly_Charlie
I'm not apart of the LGBT community, but if you want more gay friends just hang out in places where most gay people visit, such as a pride event. I can't help but feel that you believe heterosexuality is somewhat wrong and I do hope that isn't true.

There’s nothing that they’ve said to imply that they think that
Original post by saturnsring12
There’s nothing that they’ve said to imply that they think that

The way op wrote the paragraph made it sound like that.
Reply 6
I’m not LGBTQ+ myself but if you ever need a heart to heart I am happy to :smile:
Is it really friends of you just want them because of something they are and not what there character is... I have many lgbt friends, not because I wanted a friend that's lgbt but because I wanted a friend...
Cos I felt like it
pm me x
Original post by Anonymous
I believe Christianity is a disease stop worshipping a genie in the sky that was made up by a bunch of crackheads 2000 years ago and get a life

LMAOOOOO😂😭 this made my day💀💀
go offf xx

bro it was a joke about the hetero bit i-

oh cool!! thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
I’m not LGBTQ+ myself but if you ever need a heart to heart I am happy to :smile:

thank you omg :colondollar:
Are you mostly looking for online or in real life? Because in real life you join a community I believe.
Original post by NellieTheElegant
thank you omg :colondollar:

No problem!! :jumphug:
Honestly it’s the least I could do :h:
Original post by NellieTheElegant
I'm living in a heterosexual world and I need friends to rant about gay ships and other LGBT struggles with :u:

Are you bi or gay ?? I am happy to listen x

She can think anything she wants without you telling her what’s wrong and what right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending