I am alone and lonely but not unhappy.

Watch
daisymay1996
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I live with my brother and he is always with his girlfriend. It's not much company but I was OK when I had a boyfriend, but now I'm single I'm just alone all the time.

I have friends, but they have their own housemates and all of them have boyfriends, etc.

I feel so unhappy being alone all the time, I want someone to waste a Sunday with or even go to the shops with. I do everything alone! I like my own company, a lot. I like living alone, etc but it's just a bit much...

Any tips for when you feel like this or how to get into a different mind frame? I'm 24!
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
are you at uni? at 24, you still have time to find someone, you'll be fine. I like doing somethings alone too, like shopping, walking, going out. I dont like being in crowds, or with people, dont know why but just do

You have time to find someone, and love will find you, you can't find love
daisymay1996
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
are you at uni? at 24, you still have time to find someone, you'll be fine. I like doing somethings alone too, like shopping, walking, going out. I dont like being in crowds, or with people, dont know why but just do

You have time to find someone, and love will find you, you can't find love
No, I live and work in London, I am fine being alone and don't think I need a boyfriend and happy doing my own thing.

But when everyones busy with their boyfriends etc, it's quite hard to not kind of wish I had my own company!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.53%
I'm not sure (11)
3%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (127)
34.6%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.63%
I'm not a current university student (166)
45.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed