The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ok I am not the typical applicant. I am in my 30s looking forward to applying for the graduate entry/accelerated/mature student/whatever else it is called two year LLB at QMUL. Would be interesting to hear from the younger population though :biggrin:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ari45321
Ok I am not the typical applicant. I am in my 30s looking forward to applying for the graduate entry/accelerated/mature student/whatever else it is called two year LLB at QMUL. Would be interesting to hear from the younger population though :biggrin:

I'm applying to the same programme. Good luck!
Reply 3
im applying for msc astrophysics :smile:
Reply 4
any students applied for aerospace engineering @ QMUL
Reply 5
im applying for msc astrophysics :smile:
Original post by Emcom
any students applied for aerospace engineering @ QMUL

yeahhh, have you heard good things though? I'm only really applying because my parents want me to stay in london lol.
What's your predicted grades and what subjects?
Reply 7
i’ve applied for two courses, english and english and creative writing.
current subjects are english lit, english language and psychology.
predicted grades: AAA
:smile:
I applied for Global Law and have an offer!
Original post by studifstyle
I applied for Global Law and have an offer!

Nice! When did you apply, what was your predicted and what was the entry requirements?
Original post by Anonymous
Nice! When did you apply, what was your predicted and what was the entry requirements?

I applied over a month ago - they wanted A*AA / AAA+A in EPQ and I was predicted A*AA
Original post by studifstyle
I applied over a month ago - they wanted A*AA / AAA+A in EPQ and I was predicted A*AA

Nice 👍🏽
Reply 12
What might be your other 4 choices? Heard a few concerning things about QM like there might only be 20 spots for Pro Bono, the law building's decrepit, there's a cemetery plot between buildings, not much food choices, shady neighbourhood...just to name a few.
applied for International Relations on the 23rd!
Original post by The Lou
What might be your other 4 choices? Heard a few concerning things about QM like there might only be 20 spots for Pro Bono, the law building's decrepit, there's a cemetery plot between buildings, not much food choices, shady neighbourhood...just to name a few.

Yh icl it’s east London the neighbourhood is a bit off putting, but one tube station away is Westfield! Haha lots of things to do there- central line is a couple of stops away from central london (Oxford Circus etc)- law is 15th in the world at Queen Mary- the cemetery is not in use anymore, it used to be where Jews were buried, one mile out of town- hence the campus name ‘mile end’. The newest building is used for more of the law buildings- brand new
Original post by The Lou

I've also got an offer from Manchester and have applied to KCL, Warwick, Bristol
Original post by The Lou

Have you applied for law there? Which law course? Where else have you applied?
Reply 17
I'm pursuing a 2-year LLB (Graduate Entry/Senior Status/Mature Student). Based on that, there are only a handful of unis in the London area that offer it. More expensive, but, better life experience (in theory anyway).

My choices are: ULaw, City, Greenwich, Brunel, and QM. If I do replace QM, it might be one of Southampton, Sussex, or Exeter. I know SOAS offers it too but that course content there won't help me in Canada.
Reply 18
Hello!

I got an offer from Queen Mary yesterday for History and Politics!
I just got 2 offers for English and English and Creative Writing :smile: Both ABB.

Latest