ewpfs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Are there any accommodations at Exeter that you can pay extra to stay at during the holidays? I’m a yr13 prospective student.
Isinglass
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ewpfs)
Are there any accommodations at Exeter that you can pay extra to stay at during the holidays? I’m a yr13 prospective student.
https://www.exeter.ac.uk/accommodati...tract20-21/#a0

You only have to move out during the Christmas and Easter vacations if you have a 32 week contract. There are several other contract lengths mentioned at 40+ weeks, so one would assume that most of the accommodation was on full academic year contracts.
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ewpfs)
Hi ewpfs

You may stay in your room for the full period stated on your accommodation agreement.

If you have a catered 32 week contract you do not pay for accommodation over Christmas and Easter vacations and may not reside in them for these periods. If you are not planning to return home and require accommodation over these vacation periods please contact the Accommodation Office as we may be able to accommodate you in self catered accommodation.

If you have a self catered 40, 42, 44 or 51 week contract you may stay in your room for the full period stated on your accommodation agreement.

Should you wish to stay in Exeter after the end of your contract period then we are able to offer Summer Accommodation. Alternatively, take a look at the information on our visitor pages or our private sector pages if you require temporary accommodation.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.89%
Excited but a bit nervous (121)
45.66%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.83%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.62%

Watched Threads