sanjanamishra27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ive been in the UK for over 3 years but im not a citizen and hold an indian citizen ship...would i be paying home fees or international fees. ive been very confused just wondering if any of u guys would know. x
DoNotMove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sanjanamishra27)
ive been in the UK for over 3 years but im not a citizen and hold an indian citizen ship...would i be paying home fees or international fees. ive been very confused just wondering if any of u guys would know. x
Quoting from a university's website:
"In order to be classed as a home (UK) student you normally need to meet all of the following criteria on the first day of the first academic year of the course:

You are settled in the UK (this means there is no immigration restriction on the length of your stay)
You are ordinarily resident in the UK, and have been for the full three years before the first day of the academic year. (Ordinarily resident means that your main home is in the UK, and you are choosing to live in the UK.)
The main reason for you being in the UK was not to receive full-time education."
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (77)
14%
I'm not sure (24)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (177)
32.18%
I have already dropped out (11)
2%
I'm not a current university student (261)
47.45%

Watched Threads