kiki.12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hey guys, im currently applying for an architecture undergraduate degree in Cambridge. i have to put down other 4 unis aswell. and i just realised that the only difference between all those universities is the fees. i mean does it matter which university i wanna go to. i rlly rlly want to go to cambridge, but when someone ask me why i dont know what to say. if any of u is going to cambridge or oxford, what is your reason. i mean aside of the prestige and the high expectations whats different. i mean im not gonna change my mind about it, but i was wondering what are yours reason. and then after all, after i graduate im gonna get the same qualifications as in cambridge. im going to earn the same money, nomatter what uni i graduate (ofc as long as i have good results), but like whyy. why in that one case i have to spend 50k, and the other case im gonna spend 13k end up with the same qualifications and the same job. just pls someone make me believe that it is actually worth it. ik that i wanna study there but i just want yo know it is worth it.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't wish to be cruel but if you want to go to Cambridge you need to work on your spelling and grammar.
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Edi
kiki.12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ahahaha yeah yeah i just wrote it real quick, ofc i dont write like that๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Don't wish to be cruel but if you want to go to Cambridge you need to work on your spelling and grammar.
Name:  ec49a12fc9f606afb10ca628c225e96cd3ed96045eea0b5f3469ff0e2934aceb.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  17.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads