Mental health support during the Pandemic – is it easy to get help?

Watch
Poll: Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?
Yes (151)
22.57%
No (518)
77.43%
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's world mental health day today! Check out the hub thread here

Our threads so far today include:

What has been your experience with accessing mental health support? WMHD

Are universities doing enough for students who need mental health support? WMHD

World Mental Health Day - how do you bounce?
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share a bit of an update with you about this poll and thread.

Off the back hearing how you guys are feeling about accessing mental health services ad other sentiment about mental health from across TSR, last week we were fortunate enough to be invited along to a meeting of the Children and Young People's Mental Health (CYPMH) Coalition - COVID-19 response group. This is made up of people from places like NHS trusts and mental health organisations across the board, including those who look at access to services in schools and universities, for example.

The information that was shared from TSR is now being used alongside other feedback to help contribute to really tangible things like improvements to services/new programmes/etc.

This is exactly the kind of room that young people's voices deserve to be heard in, so I want to say thank you for sharing your experiences with us so we could shout on your behalves. :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (519)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (636)
41.35%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.55%

Watched Threads