What is he doing?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I was dating a guy and he told me he was 17. I'm 15. I recently tried to talk to him and he seemed mad at me. My dad went to go talk to him and he was like,"I'm 19 and I can't talk to an underage girl" But he told me he was 17 and told my dad he was 16. He's really confusing me. I really want to talk to him but I think he might be using that as an excuse not to talk to me. It seems like he's mad at the breakup still.
Anonymous #1
My question is how the hell did he age 2-3 years in 4 months?
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your story doesn't make sense.

You said your dad went to talk to him and your friend said he was 19, and then a sentence later you said he told your dad he was 16?

Either way, you're still underage so you have no business talking to a 17-year-old until you turn 16, nevermind the numeric confusion that's in your post.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Your story doesn't make sense.

You said your dad went to talk to him and your friend said he was 19, and then a sentence later you said he told your dad he was 16?

Either way, you're still underage so you have no business talking to a 17-year-old until you turn 16, nevermind the numeric confusion that's in your post.
In May, he told my dad he was 16 when he asked how old he was. Then a few days ago, my dad asked,"Why don't you want to talk to (my name)" and he was like,"I'm 19, I can't talk to an underage girl." and my dad was like,"You just said you were 16" and he was like,"Stop talking to me"
Also, the guy told me that he was 17 years old.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In May, he told my dad he was 16 when he asked how old he was. Then a few days ago, my dad asked,"Why don't you want to talk to (my name)" and he was like,"I'm 19, I can't talk to an underage girl." and my dad was like,"You just said you were 16" and he was like,"Stop talking to me"
Whenever I encounter an annoyingly confusing and frustrating situation, I remove myself from it completely.

I suggest you do the same with this fella.
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Inappropriate age gap aside, do you want to go out with someone that can't even be honest about something as fundamental as his age? Seriously, you deserve someone honest and your own age- find someone better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (56)
15.6%
I'm not sure (11)
3.06%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (123)
34.26%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.67%
I'm not a current university student (163)
45.4%

Watched Threads