Name some 'undesirable' traits you have

Watch
Bbubble061
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'll start.
-I don't like being asked twice about things.
-When, say I and another person make a mistake about something, I instantly assume it's their fault and I get angry at them (I don't show that I'm angry, I just feel it) when it was really my fault.
-I appear as quite unapproachable
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hate people who chew with their mouth open.
Bbubble061
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gtty123)
I hate people who chew with their mouth open.
omg same. It drives me crazzzyyyy
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bbubble061)
omg same. It drives me crazzzyyyy
It's stupid lol. They could finish chewing, but no. That doesn't exist for them.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am sharp tongued
Very stubborn
Unhelpfully self-critical
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bbubble061)
I'll start.
-I don't like being asked twice about things.
-When, say I and another person make a mistake about something, I instantly assume it's their fault and I get angry at them (I don't show that I'm angry, I just feel it) when it was really my fault.
-I appear as quite unapproachable
We're literally twins
nerual16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hate people who have a go at you for not liking something. Like I’m sorry I hate tomatoes but you don’t need to eat them right in my face and say mmm yummy
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t like talking and most of the time I want to keep quiet and to most ppl that’s undesirable.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i'm an impulsive slut.
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
- Apologising far too much and for everything (friends, family and even teachers have picked up on it)
- Being way too self-deprecating
- Prioritising academic work over everything
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
BPD but as much as people like to demonise us i dont think we are wholly undesireable. I am the most affectionate and perceptive person i know as a result and yes the extreme highs and lows are crap but society as a whole is better off with us whether they are willing to admit it or not.
I am a great friend to those whom i am loyal to, i would literally die in the place of some people if they were in danger.
Last edited by CoolCavy; 4 weeks ago
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by historynerd47)
- Apologising far too much and for everything (friends, family and even teachers have picked up on it) [do you apologise to doors when you bump into them too?]
- Being way too self-deprecating [I would say I am but that would give me too much credit.]
- Prioritising academic work over everything
Those and: crippling introversion, pedantry and an inability to stop fiddling with my fingers.
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rufus the red)
Those and: crippling introversion, pedantry and an inability to stop fiddling with my fingers.
Not to doors but whenever I knock anything over! And to my cat a lot, like if she is asleep on my bed and I have to move her a bit so I can get in, I feel absolutely awful :cry:Relate to the introversion as well
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by historynerd47)
Not to doors but whenever I knock anything over! And to my cat a lot, like if she is asleep on my bed and I have to move her a bit so I can get in, I feel absolutely awful :cry:Relate to the introversion as well
I don't have a cat to feel sorry for but I have Rufus.
I also have to close my left hand curtain first and if a number doesn't feel right I've got to change it with stuff.

Spoiler:
Show
The number thing's probably linked to my colour synesthesia though... :dontknow:
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i absolutly hate people who try to be like me or copy me. idk it just gets on my nerves so bad.
i do not like small children (sometimes - you have to be special if i like you!)
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
i absolutly hate people who try to be like me or copy me. idk it just gets on my nerves so bad.
i do not like small children (sometimes - you have to be special if i like you!)
My strange sense of humour means that I am inimitable.
Spoiler:
Show
Does mean that most people don't consider it a sense of humour.
PewNews
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmmmm I can be quite much for ppl
IanDangerously
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m brutally honest and intolerant of snowflakes, whiners and two-faced people. Which isn’t a bad thing but its undesirable to some as they get their precious little feelings hurt occasionally. Although if they weren’t being an ******* to begin with it wouldn’t happen.

I’m also largely unapologetic when said people fail to man up and take criticism which probably doesn’t help!! :curious:
Eevee03
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am extremely pessimistic and that makes people think i'm too depressing when in fact my pessimistic side is only thanks to my mental health.
I have a 'undesirable' body, people try to compliment me yet they can't find anything to say. Not even my own parents compliment me.
I hate talking to strangers which makes people hate me due to my lack of proper social skills.
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IanDangerously)
I’m brutally honest and intolerant of snowflakes, whiners and two-faced people. Which isn’t a bad thing but its undesirable to some as they get their precious little feelings hurt occasionally. Although if they weren’t being an ******* to begin with it wouldn’t happen.

I’m also largely unapologetic when said people fail to man up and take criticism which probably doesn’t help!! :curious:
You sound extremely blunt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.32%
I'm not sure (32)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
30.94%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.48%
I'm not a current university student (376)
49.09%

Watched Threads