The Student Room Group

Natwest Situational Judgement test

FFS, spent two days doing this bs situational judgement test and they rejected me. I hate you Natwest a) for making me waste my time and b) for using such a bs test to judge my suitability for a job. Why not pick up the phone and talk to me. Idiots!:colonhash:

I'm NEVER applying to Natwest again. CBA with their silly little tests. Avoid Natwest guys! :h:

natwest.JPG
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by boulderingislife
FFS, spent two days doing this bs situational judgement test and they rejected me. I hate you Natwest a) for making me waste my time and b) for using such a bs test to judge my suitability for a job. Why not pick up the phone and talk to me. Idiots!:colonhash:

I'm NEVER applying to Natwest again. CBA with their silly little tests. Avoid Natwest guys! :h:

natwest.JPG

:jumphug: I feel you my dude!
Same but with a PwC one where you had to do a random task but between each task it shows you a series of white dots and one flashed purple, the dot changed after each task and then at the end you had to recall 5+ sequence of purple dots
impossible lol
If firms want to hire based on short term memory recall, cool. Personally I think having skills for the job is more important :dontknow:
I guess they have to weed out candidates somehow :rolleyes:
Not fun!
Don't worry, there will be other opportunities :heart:
Keep your head up high + don't give up!

Best wishes,
Cheese

P.S I put your thread into the finance and accountancy jobs forum :yy:
Got i hate psychometric tests. Such a bs way of picking candidates. System is ripe for abuse.
Original post by boulderingislife

natwest.JPG

Hey,

I'm actually writing an article about situational tests and whether or not they are reliable. It would be great to hear more about your experience with Natwest! Feel free to DM me :smile:
Original post by Ruby Macray
Hey,

I'm actually writing an article about situational tests and whether or not they are reliable. It would be great to hear more about your experience with Natwest! Feel free to DM me :smile:

This is a year old - the OP has now moved on to a lucrative position at Goldman's.

Please check the date before posting :smile:
Hey,

Hi, just in case you're still writing this article, I'm about to do this test for the second time after being rejected last year without being informed why... I don't have high hopes but maybe this time I will pass? Send me a DM if you want to discuss
Original post by renzorenzo55
Hi, just in case you're still writing this article, I'm about to do this test for the second time after being rejected last year without being informed why... I don't have high hopes but maybe this time I will pass? Send me a DM if you want to discuss

Hello!

I am doing this test now too. Could you give me some piece of advice how to succeed in it? Thank you!
Reply 7
I have the same result as yours. I was very shocked that it showed the result immediately after I completed the test. It looks like I spent half a hour but unfortunately I was a fool and did't deserve this job.

I did several test for other companies and it seems the test result would be sent to HR and examined maually. idk, I just feel unrespected. Won't apply it again.
Hey,

Hi I would love your help I am doing this test too and failed once I would like to pass this time and by using your help maybe I can succeed in doing this. Maybe we have similar or same questions which is why I would love your help x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending