The Student Room Group

evado.net - university network

ok, dont want to make this seem too much like spamming, i just need your help:

I run an interactive ezine called www.evado.net which focuses on publishing young peoples writing-whether it be rants, pieces of prose, poetry etc. Ive had a break from running it, busy being a fresher, but niow im keen to promote it again

I'm looking for first, writers, anyone whos keen to get their writing published on the internet, and second of course people to contribute to the forums

What im looking to do though is set up a university/schools network of people interested in evado and want people willing to help, whether it be just putting up simple posters at uni/school or just telling people about it

is anyone interested in helping?
Reply 1
Rusty
ok, dont want to make this seem too much like spamming, i just need your help:

I run an interactive ezine called www.evado.net which focuses on publishing young peoples writing-whether it be rants, pieces of prose, poetry etc. Ive had a break from running it, busy being a fresher, but niow im keen to promote it again

I'm looking for first, writers, anyone whos keen to get their writing published on the internet, and second of course people to contribute to the forums

What im looking to do though is set up a university/schools network of people interested in evado and want people willing to help, whether it be just putting up simple posters at uni/school or just telling people about it

is anyone interested in helping?

Do you have a biology section?
Reply 2
nope, but depending upon the material, i could easily create one....
Reply 3
Rusty
nope, but depending upon the material, i could easily create one....

Oh well.

Latest

Trending

Trending