The Student Room Group

What does this mean!!!!!

One of the boys,( let's call him Jack) came in with his friend, (let's call him Ben). So I used to know Jack before lockdown as we used to be in the same form. But this year I was moved to a different form and didn't really see him as much, so I couln't really talk to him anymore as often.

So what happened today was that I was sitting with my laptop in the school library doing my work, when both Jack and Ben came in. Ben pushes Jack right next to me and he almost trips. Then Ben says to me ''oh you two used to be good friends, what happened now?'' and then starts giggling.

Then after they finished their work at another table, Ben and Jack then go over to their group of friends who were sitting across the room. I heard Ben say something about Jack then I hear him tell his other gruop of friends my name. Then after that they all start laughing and and some of them start looking at me. It seems now everytime I walk past them they all start laughing at me.

I was wondering why they are doing this?
Maybe Jack likes you and they are mocking it?? I have no idea.
Original post by Anonymous
One of the boys,( let's call him Jack) came in with his friend, (let's call him Ben). So I used to know Jack before lockdown as we used to be in the same form. But this year I was moved to a different form and didn't really see him as much, so I couln't really talk to him anymore as often.

So what happened today was that I was sitting with my laptop in the school library doing my work, when both Jack and Ben came in. Ben pushes Jack right next to me and he almost trips. Then Ben says to me ''oh you two used to be good friends, what happened now?'' and then starts giggling.

Then after they finished their work at another table, Ben and Jack then go over to their group of friends who were sitting across the room. I heard Ben say something about Jack then I hear him tell his other gruop of friends my name. Then after that they all start laughing and and some of them start looking at me. It seems now everytime I walk past them they all start laughing at me.

I was wondering why they are doing this?

Sounds like he has a crush on you to be honest.
Reply 3
I'm really scared coz in the past I used to be a victim of a fake rumour, and I feel like they're probs laughing at me coz of it. :cry:
I'm really scared coz in the past I used to be a victim of a fake rumour, and I feel like they're probs laughing at me coz of it. :cry:

It doesn’t seem like it, what was the rumour ? I’m sure it wasn’t that bad to be laughing about it
Reply 5
It doesn’t seem like it, what was the rumour ? I’m sure it wasn’t that bad to be laughing about it

I don't want to say but the spreading of the fake rumour was REALLY bad. My whole year knew about it and were laughing at me for 2 years. Jack and his group of friends are in my year.
Reply 6
:frown:
Reply 7
I don't want to say but the spreading of the fake rumour was REALLY bad. My whole year knew about it and were laughing at me for 2 years. Jack and his group of friends are in my year.

Fair enough, but I mean if the rumour isn’t true then you shouldn’t be too worried about it. I know it’s not nice but if you know it’s not true then that is all that matters
Reply 8
Original post by Charlieefinch
Fair enough, but I mean if the rumour isn’t true then you shouldn’t be too worried about it. I know it’s not nice but if you know it’s not true then that is all that matters

Yes but now I feel paranoid that people will judge me for it.
Idk if Jack likes me, but if he does then I have a feeling that his friends are probably mocking him and reminding him about the rumour.
Reply 9
::cry2: :cry:
Ask him, that's the easiest way of figuring this out.
Original post by Pathway
Ask him, that's the easiest way of figuring this out.

I can't, because if I do ask him, then he's not gonna tell me the truth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending