Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mdj2028)
Guys i applied around November and just got an interview date
So lucky! I’m still waiting! Did you see it on Kings portal or did you receive an email from KCL?
boo047
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stew1e)
ANyone still not heard anything from child nursing - i applied end of november x
I applied mid December & just heard back for an interview today x
Stew1e
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boo047)
I applied mid December & just heard back for an interview today x
is it for child nursing? x
boo047
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is it for child nursing? x
yes x
Stew1e
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boo047)
yes x
Oooh maybe mines at the bottom of the pile 😂😅 Best of luck with your interview xx
mdj2028
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So lucky! I’m still waiting! Did you see it on Kings portal or did you receive an email from KCL?
Both x
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Anyone who applied for KCL have you received your children's nursing interviews yet? Two of my friends heard from KCL yesterday and have their interviews next week
Stew1e
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone who applied for KCL have you received your children's nursing interviews yet? Two of my friends heard from KCL yesterday and have their interviews next week
Nope 😩😩😩😩
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Nope 😩😩😩😩
Just keep waiting patiently! I know it’s a pain, but I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon! As long as you meet the A-level requirements you're good to go
josieshmelon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied mid November for MH nursing and I’ve not heard anything back, starting to get a bit bummed out because it was my first choice
marlatuesday
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i had my interview on jan 11th and still haven’t heard back yet, i messaged on the portal and they said they’ll get back to everyone by may 20th
mdj2028
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by marlatuesday)
i had my interview on jan 11th and still haven’t heard back yet, i messaged on the portal and they said they’ll get back to everyone by may 20th
Ooh thanks for that info xx good luck, can you let me know whenever they respond to you?
mdj2028
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by josieshmelon)
I applied mid November for MH nursing and I’ve not heard anything back, starting to get a bit bummed out because it was my first choice
I applied around that time and got my interview on march 5th x dont know if it helps but they have a reputation for long replies
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KatieMeg)
Has anyone who has done an interview this year had an offer yet? I have applied for Midwifery and had my interview on the 5th of Feb but have not had a response yet. Thank you
Hiya I did my interview for midwifery on 3rd March and heard back on 5th March with an offer. All the best!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Salinarahman)
Hey! I’m looking to do Midwifery too! I can’t imagine doing any other course and going to any other university. I’ve not had a interview let alone an offer yet so congratulations!! You should be really pleased! Did you find the interview difficult? Was it straight forward generic questions or scenario based questions? When did you send your UCAS? X
Hiya, nice to meet you . Ah, I hope it all works out for you! Thank you!! I'd say I found the interview 50/50 - both during the interview and after finishing it, I definitely didn't think I said the right things so did not expect an offer at all! I sent my UCAS on 29th Jan and heard back the following week with an interview request for the following week, which I then asked to reschedule. For the interview, I'd recommend to practice the generic questions as well as scenario based questions just so that you have all the bases covered
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for the reply! I had my interview with City University and they had the weirdest questions I’ve asked other people and they said its odd what they’ve asked me so its completely messed with my confidence
Eeeek, I've got my interview with City next month so I hope it doesn't go too badly for me . Honestly, you'll be fine with KCL, fingers crossed!
Salinarahman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eeeek, I've got my interview with City next month so I hope it doesn't go too badly for me . Honestly, you'll be fine with KCL, fingers crossed!
It was a telephone interview so it should be much easier than Kings interview you will smash it! Be confident, fake it till you make it and dont be shy to ask her to repeat questions, make sure you ask the interviewer questions at the end and focus on practicing scenario based questions xxx
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
It was a telephone interview so it should be much easier than Kings interview you will smash it! Be confident, fake it till you make it and dont be shy to ask her to repeat questions, make sure you ask the interviewer questions at the end and focus on practicing scenario based questions xxx
Thank you so much! And yep I think that’s the best way to approach it really - cool, calm and collected (well as much as possible). KCL is my dream university so I’ll probably go there InShaAllah as I’ve got an unconditional offer aH but I am tempted by City and Kingston too.

For the KCL interview which is on Teams, I’d also advise you to have a few questions to ask at the end, pace yourself through the questions and don’t feel like you have to say more if you can’t think of anything . Where else have you applied? x
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much! And yep I think that’s the best way to approach it really - cool, calm and collected (well as much as possible). KCL is my dream university so I’ll probably go there InShaAllah as I’ve got an unconditional offer aH but I am tempted by City and Kingston too.

For the KCL interview which is on Teams, I’d also advise you to have a few questions to ask at the end, pace yourself through the questions and don’t feel like you have to say more if you can’t think of anything . Where else have you applied? x
Hey sis xx Congrats on your offer! Mashallah xx Would you mind pming me I have a question xxx
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Hey sis xx Congrats on your offer! Mashallah xx Would you mind pming me I have a question xxx
Sure but I think the PM option is turned off on your account?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (135)
4.92%
Uncertainty around my education (406)
14.79%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (307)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (384)
13.98%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (125)
4.55%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (167)
6.08%
Loneliness (236)
8.59%
Financial worries (100)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (111)
4.04%
Exposure to negative news/social media (127)
4.62%
Lack of real life entertainment (145)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (241)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (262)
9.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed