vxndoe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm on a level 3 foundation course and I have to fund the course myself for three terms. Is there any suggestions or any kind of help that I can get to help with funding the course, as I really do want to pass it and get into my university of choice.

Much Appreciated!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by vxndoe)
Hi, I'm on a level 3 foundation course and I have to fund the course myself for three terms. Is there any suggestions or any kind of help that I can get to help with funding the course, as I really do want to pass it and get into my university of choice.

Much Appreciated!
Hi, what is the course/university name? Why do you have to self fund?
Thanks, Isaac
vxndoe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, what is the course/university name? Why do you have to self fund?
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Issac, I'm 19 and the university name is Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts and the course is a UAL Level 3 Foundation Art and Design Diploma
Last edited by vxndoe; 4 weeks ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by vxndoe)
Hi Issac, I'm 19 and the university name is Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts and the course is a UAL Level 3 Foundation Art and Design Diploma
You can receive an Advanced Learner Loan if eligible http://ow.ly/7LGy30oSeKg to cover the course fee.
You should ask the university if they accept ALL applicants. They must give you a 'learning and funding' information letter in order for you to apply for funding.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.08%
I'm not sure (59)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (387)
29.45%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.82%
I'm not a current university student (646)
49.16%

Watched Threads