The Student Room Group

Friend told me “she doesn’t want to led me on”

What does this mean? I’m confused I only see her as friend anyway.
lol she likes you and fees that you are playing with her feelings

just tell her
i’m guessing she’s worried you’ll see her as something more but if you don’t i suppose you should let her know (:
Reply 3
So should I stop being friends then? Is the friendship ruined basically? I didn’t mean to come across like this at all
Reply 4
Original post by BlackkQueen12
lol she likes you and fees that you are playing with her feelings

just tell her

What she said implies the opposite almost.
Original post by Bio 7
What she said implies the opposite almost.

females confuse me tbh :s-smilie:
Reply 6
She probably felt that she was toying with your feelings.
Reply 7
Original post by BlackkQueen12
females confuse me tbh :s-smilie:

Anything to do with dating confuses me but I’ve seen enough comments and questions about this stuff that it all sounds the same. They all do the same things with their hair, touching or eye contact and make the same mistakes. It all seems like a hassle not worth going through.
Original post by Bio 7
Anything to do with dating confuses me but I’ve seen enough comments and questions about this stuff that it all sounds the same. They all do the same things with their hair, touching or eye contact and make the same mistakes. It all seems like a hassle not worth going through.

i feel like if you aren’t gonna commit you should just keep to yourself. saves much tears and time 🧍*♀️
Original post by Bio 7

lmao you have a point there
Everything confuses me about dating
“I don’t want to lead you on” = I’m not romantically attracted
Just tell her u like her as a friend as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending