The Student Room Group

Superdrug interview

I applied to work at Superdrug and have got an online interview! How should I prepare? Anyone else had an online interview/ any interview with them? What sort of question were you asked?
hey,i’ve just applied and i have also received the online interview!i hope yours went well! do you have any advice for me and what where the question asked? x
Reply 2
Original post by LucyB1234567890
hey,i’ve just applied and i have also received the online interview!i hope yours went well! do you have any advice for me and what where the question asked? x

Hi, good luck on your interview! There were 6 questions for me and quite basic ones like “why do you want to work here?” “Why do you think you are suited to this job?” “Explain a time when you experienced good customer service” the first question was like introduce yourself and the last question was just about availability. There was also a question about working in a team. Hope that helps, although your questions might be different!

To be honest I don’t think mine went that well haha. I don’t feel like I said a lot and I said um too much. I’m very socially awkward but I really need a job because I don’t have any money.
Superdrug is a chinese Company its an easy place to get a job high staff turn over same with TKMAXX
Reply 4
Original post by Scottishlad888
Superdrug is a chinese Company its an easy place to get a job high staff turn over same with TKMAXX

Well I hope so but I haven’t heard anything back yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending