#anonymous_user
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
So basically I’ve been told by a lot of teachers (and heard online a lot as well) that exam boards are repetitive in the types of questions they ask, especially in subjects like science. Does anyone have any examples of concepts that have been constantly repeated and students should focus on more than others, or any exam questions that are repeated? (For any subject)
Thanks
15977emily
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by #anonymous_user)
Hi,
So basically I’ve been told by a lot of teachers (and heard online a lot as well) that exam boards are repetitive in the types of questions they ask, especially in subjects like science. Does anyone have any examples of concepts that have been constantly repeated and students should focus on more than others, or any exam questions that are repeated? (For any subject)
Thanks
Physics and Maths Tutor is really helpful. They include the most popular exam questions (especially for science!)
#anonymous_user
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 15977emily)
Physics and Maths Tutor is really helpful. They include the most popular exam questions (especially for science!)
thank you so much, this really helped!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (97)
13.64%
I'm not sure (32)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (222)
31.22%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.39%
I'm not a current university student (343)
48.24%

Watched Threads