CJMIRAY
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Room available at Unite Students Birmingham Queen's Hospital Close, Bath Rowe, B15 1NH

I have decided to not to take up my reserved student accommodation in a large secure gated complex near Birmingham city centre. There is a large furnished ground floor bedroom available in shared 6-bedroom flat. There is a shared kitchen/living area, common rooms and courtyards, and onsite parking and a laundrette.

It is close to bus routes that lead to the University of Birmingham, Birmingham City University and other higher education establishments.

Easy walking distance to Birmingham city centre and night life. 15 minutes walking distance to and from Birmingham New Street Station. 2 minutes walk to Tesco Express, cinema, restaurants and night club.

This student accommodation is available to all year groups and not just freshers.

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY for this academic year. £122 per week.

If this sounds good to you please check out the link below

https://www.unitestudents.com/birmin...m_campaign=GMB
CJMIRAY
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The room is still availible as of this moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (511)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.36%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (309)
20.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.55%

Watched Threads