The Student Room Group

Where can I buy affordable homeware?

Does anyone know where I can buy affordable plates, knives, coat hangers, etc? here in the UK? Except IKEA.
Wilko
Argos
Sainsburys
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Wilko
Argos
Sainsburys

Agree with these- any supermarket like Tesco was pretty good for me. I also got some great kitchen stuff in the Dunelm Mill sale, like a big flatware set (four dinner plates, four smaller plates, four bowls) for £10 from £40
TK Maxx.

Or House Of Fraser (when they have a sale on, or if you live in or near to Doncaster, try their Outlet Store Doncaster has, as you can get some fantastic bargains from there, especially homeware).
Original post by jgcr2019
Does anyone know where I can buy affordable plates, knives, coat hangers, etc? here in the UK? Except IKEA.

I bought the majority of my uni things from TKMaxx and Homesense! Also B&M do really nice and affordable homeware.

Sophie - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 5
The Range
Dunhelm
Original post by jgcr2019

Hey @jgcr2019,

I would say I buy the majority of homeware items for TK Maxx. Lidl can also have some really good finds but I find it best to check the week before what sort of items they will have. Another good place is Wilko.

Hope this helps and do let us know if you have any questions.
From,

Amina 😊

Quick Reply

Latest