Already Done this (0)
0%
Barry Lowsky
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Warning: Spoilers Below
Disclaimer: This post is for educational purposes only. It's intended for those who may want to revise/have a look at this later down the line or for those who have already completed Challenge 13 and would like a recap or maybe they did it via another method.

Figures: https://imgur.com/a/42KlAFg

Step 1: Click station 1,2 or 4 (as these work and have IDs shown). See figure 1.

Steps 2 & 3: Open up inspect element and head over to the network tab, right click on the station that you just opened (clicked on) and hover over copy and select copy as fetch. See figure 2.

Step 4: Paste it into the console but before you input the command, remove some text in first part -> make sure the final character is -> config/" <-. See figures 3 & 4.

Step 5: Navigate back to the network tab and open the new power station one that popped up in the preview sub-tab, keep clicking the expansions in the code until you find the station 3 link. See figure 5.

Step 6: At the end of that code you will find the id code for station 3, copy and paste that (xkc-[5 numbers]) into the station ID in the actual page (preferably on station 3) and then enter/click the reload button and paste and paste the flag and you're done. See figure 6.
Barry Lowsky
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Anyone know if this is helpful?
niamhwill.!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi the figures won't show up on my device do you have another program that their on?
CrystalPuth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes this is very helpful thank you so much!!!
CrystalPuth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Barry Lowsky)
Anyone know if this is helpful?
yes this is very helpful thank you so much!
Barry Lowsky
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by niamhwill.!)
hi the figures won't show up on my device do you have another program that their on?
I'm sorry to hear that, the figures are in the form of screenshots and are on the imgur website. Maybe try using a vpn or a different device or possibly even a different browser?
Barry Lowsky
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CrystalPuth)
yes this is very helpful thank you so much!
Thanks for your feedback, it's good to know this has helped people
flaxe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Barry Lowsky)
Warning: Spoilers Below
Disclaimer: This post is for educational purposes only. It's intended for those who may want to revise/have a look at this later down the line or for those who have already completed Challenge 13 and would like a recap or maybe they did it via another method.

Figures: https://imgur.com/a/42KlAFg

Step 1: Click station 1,2 or 4 (as these work and have IDs shown). See figure 1.

Steps 2 & 3: Open up inspect element and head over to the network tab, right click on the station that you just opened (clicked on) and hover over copy and select copy as fetch. See figure 2.

Step 4: Paste it into the console but before you input the command, remove some text in first part -> make sure the final character is -> config/" <-. See figures 3 & 4.

Step 5: Navigate back to the network tab and open the new power station one that popped up in the preview sub-tab, keep clicking the expansions in the code until you find the station 3 link. See figure 5.

Step 6: At the end of that code you will find the id code for station 3, copy and paste that (xkc-[5 numbers]) into the station ID in the actual page (preferably on station 3) and then enter/click the reload button and paste and paste the flag and you're done. See figure 6.
Can you help me with challenge 14 please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
18.86%
I'm not sure (4)
2.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (57)
32.57%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.71%
I'm not a current university student (78)
44.57%

Watched Threads