BTEC extended diploma in business

Watch
Irene_<3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello I Started year 12 3 weeks ago and I’m really upset and stressed because I’m doing BTEC level 3 extended diploma In business and I don’t know if I will get into a prestigious university with This qualification my dream unis are UCL,London business school and Exeter. I would like to know if anyone has gotten into these unis with a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in business or Is there anyone you know that have gotten into these unis with it. Can someone please answer me I will extremely appreciate it xx. 🥺
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Irene_<3)
Hello I Started year 12 3 weeks ago and I’m really upset and stressed because I’m doing BTEC level 3 extended diploma In business and I don’t know if I will get into a prestigious university with This qualification my dream unis are UCL,London business school and Exeter. I would like to know if anyone has gotten into these unis with a BTEC level 3 extended diploma in business or Is there anyone you know that have gotten into these unis with it. Can someone please answer me I will extremely appreciate it xx. 🥺
I believe LBS is postrgrad.
UCL dont accept it.
Exeter have no problem with it.

Warwick only if you have an A level as well or if you meet widening participation criteria
BTEC:
Complete and pass a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma.
You will also need grade B/grade 6 in GCSE English Language and Mathematics and grade C/grade 4 in five other GCSE subjects.

CASS- Business management
BTEC/OCR Cambridge Technical Level 3 Extended Diploma: DDD
For BTEC/OCR Cambridge Technical applicants we also require a minimum of grade 5 (C) in GCSE English and grade 7 (A) in GCSE Maths.

So you still have scope to go to a top business school if your grades are good enough.
Irene_<3
Rep:
?
Thank you for replying, but I think UCL accepts btec business diploma only if you get D*D*D*
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Irene_<3)
Thank you for replying, but I think UCL accepts btec business diploma only if you get D*D*D*
Care to link it? You are vague as to which degree.

In the event that is true, then why are you asking? I believe I was looking at management science.
Irene_<3
Rep:
?
I was talking about business management degree and I’m just asking if anyone has gotten in with the same qualification as mine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads