Places to buy cute checkered skirts that aren’t fast fashion?

Watch
Isabella2004xx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have this one skirt from Karen Millen that I’m obsessed with, it’s a mini skirt with a plaid pattern and a flippy hem on the bottom (which I love but struggle to find many with this). It’s the only skirt I really wear, and I’m looking for something similar maybe with different coloured plaid? I prefer to buy items that aren’t fast fashion, but within a decent price range (I don’t mind saving to pay a bit more but some skirts are like £100+ Which is too much for me!). Essentially anywhere with nice plaid mini skirts that are flattering (some are shaped too square I find lol). Thanks!
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you tried And Other Stories or Jack Wills? Hobbs has some cute ones too but more expensive and a bit more mature: https://www.hobbs.com/product/elea-w...yABEgK2f_D_BwE
Isabella2004xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by historynerd47)
Have you tried And Other Stories or Jack Wills? Hobbs has some cute ones too but more expensive and a bit more mature: https://www.hobbs.com/product/elea-w...yABEgK2f_D_BwE
Hi again! thanks, I had a look on jack wills ages ago, but haven’t looked at the other two- definitely will! I needed some new sites to look on for clothes lol.
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Isabella2004xx)
Hi again! thanks, I had a look on jack wills ages ago, but haven’t looked at the other two- definitely will! I needed some new sites to look on for clothes lol.
Ah haha I didn't realise it was you, just going through the unanswered questions tab lol. Hobbs is probably a bit too mature but Stories looks promising
Isabella2004xx
Rep:
?
Just started looking on and other stories found a couple that are perfect thank you!
historynerd47
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just started looking on and other stories found a couple that are perfect thank you!
No worries, you'll be a stylish law student at oxbridge before you know it!
Isabella2004xx
Rep:
?
No worries, you'll be a stylish law student at oxbridge before you know it!
Ahah thank you lol, that’s the goal!
setarexhx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have this one skirt from Karen Millen that I’m obsessed with, it’s a mini skirt with a plaid pattern and a flippy hem on the bottom (which I love but struggle to find many with this). It’s the only skirt I really wear, and I’m looking for something similar maybe with different coloured plaid? I prefer to buy items that aren’t fast fashion, but within a decent price range (I don’t mind saving to pay a bit more but some skirts are like £100+ Which is too much for me!). Essentially anywhere with nice plaid mini skirts that are flattering (some are shaped too square I find lol). Thanks!
Depop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (12)
19.67%
I'm not sure (2)
3.28%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (18)
29.51%
I have already dropped out (3)
4.92%
I'm not a current university student (26)
42.62%

Watched Threads