The Student Room Group

Places to buy cute checkered skirts that aren’t fast fashion?

Hi, I have this one skirt from Karen Millen that I’m obsessed with, it’s a mini skirt with a plaid pattern and a flippy hem on the bottom (which I love but struggle to find many with this). It’s the only skirt I really wear, and I’m looking for something similar maybe with different coloured plaid? I prefer to buy items that aren’t fast fashion, but within a decent price range (I don’t mind saving to pay a bit more but some skirts are like £100+ Which is too much for me!). Essentially anywhere with nice plaid mini skirts that are flattering (some are shaped too square I find lol). Thanks!

Hi again! :smile: thanks, I had a look on jack wills ages ago, but haven’t looked at the other two- definitely will! I needed some new sites to look on for clothes lol.
Original post by Isabella2004xx
Hi again! :smile: thanks, I had a look on jack wills ages ago, but haven’t looked at the other two- definitely will! I needed some new sites to look on for clothes lol.

Ah haha I didn't realise it was you, just going through the unanswered questions tab lol. Hobbs is probably a bit too mature but Stories looks promising

Just started looking on and other stories found a couple that are perfect thank you!
Just started looking on and other stories found a couple that are perfect thank you!

No worries, you'll be a stylish law student at oxbridge before you know it!
Original post by historynerd47
No worries, you'll be a stylish law student at oxbridge before you know it!

Ahah thank you lol, that’s the goal! :smile:
Hi, I have this one skirt from Karen Millen that I’m obsessed with, it’s a mini skirt with a plaid pattern and a flippy hem on the bottom (which I love but struggle to find many with this). It’s the only skirt I really wear, and I’m looking for something similar maybe with different coloured plaid? I prefer to buy items that aren’t fast fashion, but within a decent price range (I don’t mind saving to pay a bit more but some skirts are like £100+ Which is too much for me!). Essentially anywhere with nice plaid mini skirts that are flattering (some are shaped too square I find lol). Thanks!

Depop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending