The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
whatever im not arguing with you anymore im sure you've dated plenty of ethnic under 6ft men but it just so happens your boyfriend is a 6"5 white man

Accusations aren’t cute and it’s extremely disrespectful of you to put words in my mouth and accuse me of things I have never said.

You’re choosing not to argue with me because you know you are wrong.

I never said I only date white men, you made that up. I never discriminated against other ethnicities, you made that up as well.

Some women have preferences and yeah that sucks, but i don’t. Do not put words in my mouth and twist what I say.

You’re playing victim because you’re sad you don’t have a relationship. How about working on yourself and talking to someone, instead of attacking me for saying “I date people based on personality, not looks”.

Or try to explain to me what part of my comment was discriminatory or disrespectful? Because I bet you won’t find anything I say to have been rude or wrong.
I may well be but the studies do not lie, the average asian man has to make $249,000 more than the average white man to have to same dating life, this is just one example of how women are hypergamous these days

Source? If you’re going to say this, you need to provide evidence. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but to make your argument more powerful and relevant, you should provide a source :smile:
I may well be but the studies do not lie, the average asian man has to make $249,000 more than the average white man to have to same dating life, this is just one example of how women are hypergamous these days

Whatever mate,

I know plenty of Asian guys (ranging from South Asian, and Chinese / Oriental) who do OK with women of all races.

They're not on 6 figure salaries or anythuing... they just look after themselves and don't blame all their problems on their ethnicity.
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Source? If you’re going to say this, you need to provide evidence. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but to make your argument more powerful and relevant, you should provide a source :smile:

It doesnt let me post links here but I have multiple sources regarding ethnic dating if you want them you can add me on something else
Women don't dates incels. They're just not attractive inside or out, which is why they can't get a gf.

incels are created due to womens hypergamy. They can be attractivee inside but lose due to their looks/money/status
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Whatever mate,

I know plenty of Asian guys (ranging from South Asian, and Chinese / Oriental) who do OK with women of all races.

They're not on 6 figure salaries or anythuing... they just look after themselves and don't blame all their problems on their ethnicity.

I only date white men because that's all I meet. I am attracted to tall white men. Although, I have a thing for Korean guys, I just don't meet any.
incels are created due to womens hypergamy. They can be attractivee inside but lose due to their looks/money/status

My bf is not traditionally attractive, he is poor and owns nothing but a second hand car. He makes me laugh every single day and he is kinder to me than anyone else has ever been. His personality just shines. He is beautiful to me.
If you're ugly inside then you'll be ugly outside too, no matter how 'attractive' you are.
What a weird question. There are plenty of women who date men of other ethnicities. Have you ever thought that maybe you're the one pining after one specific type of girl, and those girls just happen to go for "tall and white" men? That may not even be the case, I don't want to assume, but I'm just saying please don't make false accusations that all women are only attracted to one specific type of guy. :^_^: (If you want to feel sorry for yourself go ahead, but please don't put others down because you're not feeling happy at your current state.)

Spoiler

Yes. I've dated men shorter than me as well as men of different races.
My bf is not traditionally attractive, he is poor and owns nothing but a second hand car. He makes me laugh every single day and he is kinder to me than anyone else has ever been. His personality just shines. He is beautiful to me.
If you're ugly inside then you'll be ugly outside too, no matter how 'attractive' you are.

that has nothing to do with the statement I made, you already said you are attracted to tall white males and your boyfriend is that and thats all he has to do to get a girlfriend, If you reply to me and say "Its his personality aswell" well answer this, Would you date a 5"6 ethnic guy with the exact same personality?
that has nothing to do with the statement I made, you already said you are attracted to tall white males and your boyfriend is that and thats all he has to do to get a girlfriend, If you reply to me and say "Its his personality aswell" well answer this, Would you date a 5"6 ethnic guy with the exact same personality? of course you wouldnt, ethnic men/incels can never let their personality shine because WOMEN like you do not allow them pass the looks/height requirement.

Oh stop playing victim.

Nowhere have I or this person said they wouldn’t date an ethnic guy. You’re putting words into people’s mouths to make you the victim and give excuses as to why you’re not in a relationship.

We would date an ethnic guy.

You’re twisting peoples words.
Why do you expect white women to go out with non white men? We live in a white country (for the moment) so it's normal to be attracted to whites more...
that has nothing to do with the statement I made, you already said you are attracted to tall white males and your boyfriend is that and thats all he has to do to get a girlfriend, If you reply to me and say "Its his personality aswell" well answer this, Would you date a 5"6 ethnic guy with the exact same personality? of course you wouldnt, ethnic men/incels can never let their personality shine because WOMEN like you do not allow them pass the looks/height requirement.

I do have a preference for white tall men, nothing to do with how much money they earn. Sometimes we just meet people who we like though. and I don't often meet other ethnicities. If I met an ethnic guy who was 5 ft 6 and had a sparkling personality, I would absolutely go for him.
Women aren't going to date a 5 ft 6 man who thinks he's entitled to a specific type of woman when he's not all that himself.
There's plenty of ethnic short men who marry, you only have to look at marriage statistics of Asian countries.
You just have a bad attitude.
We date who we are attracted to. We don't think 'oh I like this white guy but I'll wait to see if a black guy comes along'. I'm attracted to white guys, I can't help that. I also don't like short guys because they tend to carry a big chip around on their shoulder.

Oh stop playing victim.

Nowhere have I or this person said they wouldn’t date an ethnic guy. You’re putting words into people’s mouths to make you the victim and give excuses as to why you’re not in a relationship.

We would date an ethnic guy.

You’re twisting peoples words.

the quote above is from that person literally saying they would not date anyone who is not tall and white, stop trying to get involved
I do have a preference for white tall men, nothing to do with how much money they earn. Sometimes we just meet people who we like though. and I don't often meet other ethnicities. If I met an ethnic guy who was 5 ft 6 and had a sparkling personality, I would absolutely go for him.
Women aren't going to date a 5 ft 6 man who thinks he's entitled to a specific type of woman when he's not all that himself.
There's plenty of ethnic short men who marry, you only have to look at marriage statistics of Asian countries.
You just have a bad attitude.

please stop virtue signalling on this thread and do not try to argue about me with statistics because I have alot of them to backup my claims.
the quote above is from that person literally saying they would not date anyone who is not tall and white, stop trying to get involved

But did I personally specify the same? No I did not. Yet you still accused me of only dating white men. I think you need to stop playing victim and twisting my words.
please stop virtue signalling on this thread and do not try to argue about me with statistics because I have alot of them to backup my claims.

That's not virtue signalling.
I don't meet other ethnicities, that's just a fact. That is why I only date white men and I have a preference for tall white men with dark hair.
No wonder you're single if all you do is look up statistics to back up why you're single.
You're single because you're an incel and incels are not attractive. The mindset of an incel is the biggest turn off ever. I know a 47 year old incel. No one likes him. He's old and lonely. He can't see that he is ugly on the inside so he will just die alone.
But did I personally specify the same? No I did not. Yet you still accused me of only dating white men. I think you need to stop playing victim and twisting my words.

I wouldn't waste any more of your time / effort on this guy... NOTHING anyone says here is going to change his mind.

I've checked out of this thread now, better things to do on a Saturday evening and all that.
That's not virtue signalling.
I don't meet other ethnicities, that's just a fact. That is why I only date white men and I have a preference for tall white men with dark hair.
No wonder you're single if all you do is look up statistics to back up why you're single.
You're single because you're an incel and incels are not attractive. The mindset of an incel is the biggest turn off ever. I know a 47 year old incel. No one likes him. He's old and lonely. He can't see that he is ugly on the inside so he will just die alone.

I dont understand what you mean by "not meeting other ethnicites", you've never met a single ethnic guy in your life? how is that possible do you never leave your house or something
Original post by Old Skool Freak
I wouldn't waste any more of your time / effort on this guy... NOTHING anyone says here is going to change his mind.

I've checked out of this thread now, better things to do on a Saturday evening and all that.

Honestly me too.

He just wants to play victim and won’t accept that there are nice women in the world who don’t judge men on looks or ethnicity.

He just wants to blame women and white men for him not having a girlfriend.

As you say we all have better things to do then argue with him ahah!

Latest

Trending

Trending