The Student Room Group

Can I get with this girl? /opinions on situation

rhmmehehn
(edited 3 years ago)
All l will say what goes around comes around you hurt the girl dont you understand that you hurt her so badly you thought you were the big shot the smug guy well l will tell you right now the girl will never ever take you back into her life as you cant be trusted she cant stand the sight of you now why would she want you now she can get any guy she wanted wait till she is holding the hand of her new guy what are you going to do then cry in your milk lol
Reply 2
You already posted about this.
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You already posted about this.

what do you think of the update though do you think I could ever get with her
Reply 4
Original post by Jim 121
what do you think of the update though do you think I could ever get with her

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Friendship or something more?
Reply 5

something more like a relationship go on dates and stuff
Reply 6
Original post by Jim 121
something more like a relationship go on dates and stuff

Ask her if she would like to go out then.
You got plenty of very helpful advice on the last thread you made, I suggest your refer back to that as well.
Reply 7
yh

You are right she is finished with you no matter how many xxxs you send her
So you say you’re not bothered about not being in a relationship with her and you miss the attention.
You don’t like this girl you’re just missing the ego boost that comes with someone obviously liking you. Stop playing games and leave the poor girl be. She asked you for space and you’re not giving her that.

This isn’t grieving its you throwing yourself a pity party cos you miss an ego boost 🙄
Original post by GabiAbi84
So you say you’re not bothered about not being in a relationship with her and you miss the attention.
You don’t like this girl you’re just missing the ego boost that comes with someone obviously liking you. Stop playing games and leave the poor girl be. She asked you for space and you’re not giving her that.

This isn’t grieving its you throwing yourself a pity party cos you miss an ego boost 🙄

l agree with you 100%
Original post by Scottishlad888
l agree with you 100%

Me too!
Reply 12
You are right she is finished with you no matter how many xxxs you send her

hmm I just got to start flirting with her and be more confident to get the attraction there . We'll see
Reply 13
l agree with you 100%

not really you don't know how I feel and I'm not playing games I made my intentions clear
Original post by Jim 121
not really you don't know how I feel and I'm not playing games I made my intentions clear

You can’t tell someone they don’t agree with what they agree with 😹

You Are playing games.
You state in your post that it’s not about not being in a relationship with her, it’s that you miss the attention. That’s playing games.
🙄
Original post by GabiAbi84
You can’t tell someone they don’t agree with what they agree with 😹

You Are playing games.
You state in your post that it’s not about not being in a relationship with her, it’s that you miss the attention. That’s playing games.
🙄

Yes that person is playing games looking for validation

Quick Reply

Latest