The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
can us top making threads like these plz!

there are a million of them already!
Reply 2
umm there is a sticky for that at the top.
Reply 3
You're an idiot.
Reply 4
this might help

:rolleyes:
Determination.
Everyone heard about this experiment starting at tomorrow at 8am? Something about creating ablackhole that will destroy the earth, scientists have said how unsafe it is is anyone else now terrified about this? Im really not very happy.

have a word with yourself ffs
Reply 6
Black holes are the least of your worries, OP.
If it's at 8am I'll be asleep and not know I die, so it doesn't really matter what happens.
Oh shut up. I'm sick of this and I'm not even a physicist, I can't imagine how people who know for certain how stupid this fuss is must feel.
You're an utter moron.
One of the technicians involved with the project used to play keyboards in that august pop music collective, D:ream. Suddenly the world’s end doesn’t seem so bad.

EDIT: They sang the song "Things Can Only Get Better", which was used by New Labour during the 1997 General Election. Oh dear...
Reply 11
Little kids on my bus were actually crying about it coz their science teacher told them they were going to die. :rolleyes:
Ffs
The chance of us dying is something like 1 in 200million.
And try reading, there are already threads on this...quite a few...
Reply 14
Spongebob*No*Pants
You're an utter moron.

No, he's an anyon :biggrin:
sigstuff
Little kids on my bus were actually crying about it coz their science teacher told them they were going to die. :rolleyes:

lol, brilliant
Reply 16
What a ****.
Reply 17
sigstuff

What a legend.
Its the biggest load of toot ever!

Latest

Trending

Trending