Jaslewissss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My teachers are writing my references for my UCAS application and my personal statement will then be sent off this week. I’ve applied for a range of psychology based courses at Plymouth, Cardiff, Swansea, Reading and Royal Holloway. On average, how long does it take for universities to send offers?
mariafu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i may be wrong but i think that their offers will be sent in march
Jaslewissss
Rep:
?
I have heard that some people get offers the same day or even within a week or two
AccountHolder
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes but that’s very uncommon. I had a friend who got an offer within 3 days then had to wait 4 months for the rest, and got one rejection. I had to wait a month for my first 2 (Same uni) and then 2 months for the other 3.
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It varies. Depends on the Uni, how competitive the course is, and how good your application is.
Some courses may wait until they have all applications in January until they start to make offers.

Some applicants will get immediate offers, others more gradually, some may even wait until March.

Just remember it doesnt mean anything significant - an offer is an offer.
Try and resit the obsession to refresh Track all the time - it'll drive you nuts..
Jaslewissss
Rep:
?
Thank you McGinger. I will take that on board. I think i’ll give myself a checking limit of once a month maybe? So then i’m not checking it every single day
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jaslewissss)
Thank you McGinger. I will take that on board. I think i’ll give myself a checking limit of once a month maybe? So then i’m not checking it every single day
You'll get an email if you get an offer.
Jaslewissss
Rep:
?
Ohhh okay thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.33%
I'm not sure (8)
2.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.33%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.33%
I'm not a current university student (136)
45.33%

Watched Threads