ayesha_15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, so im doing the subjects biology, chemistry and art and im not really sure about art as some people tell me that its really hard and alot of work but other people say its not that bad? I was thinking of changing it to something else but im not sure what would be an easier A level to do?
TheGummyBear
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ayesha_15)
Hey guys, so im doing the subjects biology, chemistry and art and im not really sure about art as some people tell me that its really hard and alot of work but other people say its not that bad? I was thinking of changing it to something else but im not sure what would be an easier A level to do?
Art is not necessarily “difficult” but it is definitely incredibly time consuming. When you have a 2 other very intense A levels like sciences, you end up either not having enough time to revise them because you’re spending all your time on art or you completely neglect art. If you see yourself as someone who can manage their time well, I’d say go for it however it’s veryyyyy time consuming and you need to have time to revise your other 2 A levels which are both content heavy.

If you’re looking for “easier” A levels (which I don’t necessarily agree with because all A levels require effort and hard work to be put in haha!), I’d consider subjects like Sociology, Philosophy or even Psychology. Most of these subjects are more enjoyable (not necessarily easier) but it makes a difference

I hope this helps! Remember you should always choose something you enjoy, go with your gut instinct!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.57%
I'm not sure (11)
3.01%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (126)
34.43%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.64%
I'm not a current university student (166)
45.36%

Watched Threads