Darcy Briggs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My stupid teacher is quite weird and he never picks me to answer any questions, and he only choose my friends for everything. They also receive SHEDLOADS of house points and I have got only 8 and they have like 28. It's like he is just choosing people to get house points; this happens with all my other teachers as well.Another thing is that me and my friends have been forced to be in different classes because of corona virus and they are all together having so much fun with their dream teacher who probably adores my friends but not me. This is bringing the relationship with my friends apart and i just don't know what to do when they are just suddenly not caring about me anymore.My self esteem is just getting lower and lower and all the teachers and students just stare at me like I'm some sort of creep. Even my friends.Plz just give me some advice.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Darcy Briggs)
My stupid teacher is quite weird and he never picks me to answer any questions, and he only choose my friends for everything. They also receive SHEDLOADS of house points and I have got only 8 and they have like 28. It's like he is just choosing people to get house points; this happens with all my other teachers as well.Another thing is that me and my friends have been forced to be in different classes because of corona virus and they are all together having so much fun with their dream teacher who probably adores my friends but not me. This is bringing the relationship with my friends apart and i just don't know what to do when they are just suddenly not caring about me anymore.My self esteem is just getting lower and lower and all the teachers and students just stare at me like I'm some sort of creep. Even my friends.Plz just give me some advice.
Why not ask them why? Seems strange all the other teacher s do the same.
Go and speak to the school counsellor.
Cant work out if you are depressed or not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.33%
I'm not sure (8)
2.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.33%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.33%
I'm not a current university student (136)
45.33%

Watched Threads